Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Damn....really?

You'd be surprised how many people between like 18-24 have never watched certain movies.

I'm only 21, but my parents put me on when I was a jit.

I went to go see IT last night and saw the previews for the Death Wish remake with Bruce Willis, and I was like "Oh shyt they remaking Death Wish? :ohhh: "

Girl who was sitting behind me was like "What is Death Wish?"

Me, my pops and moms hit her with the :what: :snoop: :stopitslime: collectively.

Like I know the movies are old, but you'd be surprised at how many cats haven't watched shyt like The Godfather, Goodfellas, Alien, Predator, OG Terminator, etc.

Even "old" 2000s movies haven't gotten much burn. Some people have never even heard of The Town.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You'd be surprised how many people between like 18-24 have never watched certain movies.

I went to go see IT last night and saw the previews for the Death Wish remake with Bruce Willis, and I was like "Oh shyt they remaking Death Wish? :ohhh: "

Me, my pops and moms hit her with the :what: :snoop: :stopitslime: collectively.

Like I know the movies are old, but you'd be surprised at how many cats haven't watched shyt like The Godfather, Goodfellas, Alien, Predator, OG Terminator, etc.

Even "old" 2000s movies haven't gotten much burn. Some people have never even heard of The Town.
:gucci: They haven't seen any of those movies....what the hell? :smh:

That's sad. I'm young too but at least I've seen most classic movies.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

Hell yeah..And if you mention legendary character actors like Charles Bronson or Dennis Farina they wouldn't know who you were talkin 'bout
Very underrated movie a lot of young cats have never watched. :wow:

Try to put a lot of these new nikkas on game, but they won't listen. :snoop:

They just didn't grow up lovin classic shyt like we did..Since most of us didn't have our own t.v. we watched everything from the soaps (stories), our cartoons/sitcoms to all the cop shows.. Q's Death Proof and Sly's Expendables brought that feelin back, but most other people (Hipsters) just didn't get it smh

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
arguably the greatest shootout scene of all time...and yeah..this movie is considered a classic by everyone...I don't mind seeing threads about it though. The gun sounds are realistic as fukk. I'd love for them to re-release this in theaters.

that's cause Mann didn't like how the shouts sounded with the studio efx, so he had them keep in the sounds recorded from the actual street shootout :blessed:

here's the video explanation

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
that's cause Mann didn't like how the shouts sounded with the studio efx, so he had them keep in the sounds recorded from the actual street shootout :blessed:

here's the video explanation

Those gun sounds so realistic....like music to my ears :banderas:.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Pacino's character was supposedly a cokehead, which attributed to his random outbursts and boisterous behavior. They chose to leave that out, including a scene of him snorting lines.

BXcyaxA.gif

Last edited:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Pacino's character was supposedly a cokehead, which attributed to his random outbursts and boisterous behavior. They chose to leave that out, including scene of him snorting lines.

BXcyaxA.gif
I didn't know that...good to know. That line was funny as hell.

Also, his wife was cheating on him. So I can see why he was boisterous.