havoc...

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously live a life full of shyt. Id invite u to come to nj and meet skanks I fukk some would do it for a dime of weed

I don't believe this nonsense. There is no way you're batting 100% raw even with the lowliest of skanks. I've been around the US enough to know that even some skanks have sense. I'll leave it at that.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I don't believe this nonsense. There is no way you're batting 100% raw even with the lowliest of skanks. I've been around the US enough that even some skanks have sense. I'll leave it at that.

come to NJ ill let u see and maybe ill punch ur face in for being a foreign fakkit who has no clue what hes talking about.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come to NJ ill let u see and maybe ill punch ur face in for being a foreign fakkit who has no clue what hes talking about.

I've been to Jersey, Cherry Hill Mall. Top dog. Scored with plenty of skanks there, the majority would not have let me hit raw even if I wanted. But keep telling your story.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I've been to Jersey, Cherry Hill Mall. Top dog. Scored with plenty of skanks there, the majority would not have let me hit raw even if I wanted. But keep telling your story.

You prob look like some dirty aids infested tourist fakkit. And u act like I go up to a girl at a store come home and hit raw, na I talk to em a bit text etc then when it comes down to fukking no condom

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
but since ur familiar with jersey when u gonna be in AC? Im here all year round hit me up

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol Kurt Loder ass nggas on here lookin for the inside scoop and shyt

Ol Quddus ass nggas

Ol Rock N Jock basketball playing nggas

Ol riding in the whip wit a sista, let me play Bilal ass nggas

Ol Petey Pablo, jerkin off to Girls Gone Wild infomercials ass nggas on here

this nygga said Quddus :heh: :russ:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You prob look like some dirty aids infested tourist fakkit. And u act like I go up to a girl at a store come home and hit raw, na I talk to em a bit text etc then when it comes down to fukking no condom

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

Then you're not really fukking with skanks if it's taking you that long - texting and long conversations?:pachaha:. Your story is even less convincing.

When I say skanks i'm talking straight from the club to banging in the back seat of my car:russ:

You don't fukk with skanks. You're full of sh1t.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Then you're not really fukking with skanks if it's taking you that long - texting and long conversations?:pachaha:. Your story is even less convincing.

When I say skanks i'm talking straight from the club to banging in the back seat of my car:russ:

You don't fukk with skanks. You're full of sh1t.

Na I havent pulled a girl from a club and fukked her in the back seat. I met mad girls on POF and mysapce when it was good and txtd a few times chilled and fukked I never claimed different