havoc...

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I dont care about life I know this everyone I know around me knows this. Id save a puppy over a human anyday I really have no sympathy or feelings for most people cept my parents. it is what it is

I thought you loved me though :sadbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Even if he doesn't and he's just trolling why do you care, anyway?

Personally, I've found some of his posts pretty damned entertaining.

Leave it at that.

Lol forreal? I care because thats lame.. who spends all his time typing about a fake life lol wtf....

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
havoc in 30 years . . . .

Pensioner_headbutted.jpg

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Havoc like my brother just cuz ur bytch ass ain't interesting stop hating on the GAWD that's my havoc. :to:

:pacspit: if you disagree

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Lol forreal? I care because thats lame.. who spends all his time typing about a fake life lol wtf....

The query wasn't directed at you, however...

You "care" that someone you don't know might not really be having unprotected sex with obese women and drinking malt liquor by the gallon?

The possibility that it's all made-up concerns you?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The query wasn't directed at you, however...

You "care" that someone you don't know might not really be having unprotected sex with obese women and drinking malt liquor by the gallon?

The possibility that it's all made-up concerns you?

dude is trying to be undercover mom and shyt, concerned how much i drink and who i fukk lol

havoc00

Pro
Daps
even if he was trollin which i can tell dude is not

hav doesnt start any problems :manny: and dude makes it feel alright for me to get fukked up week days

word dude is acting like im braggin bout fukking 10s and im ripped and rich. I look like fukking vinnie paz haha.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
dude is trying to be undercover mom and shyt, concerned how much i drink and who i fukk lol

Actually, he seems to be worried about the "integrity and truthfulness" of the forum's material. He wants to make sure that the amusement (?) he's experiencing is rooted in legitimacy...

:skip::skip::skip: