havoc...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
you don't wanna be 30 years old in the same position tho breh, I know the feeling of having parents who spoil you which caused me to be a slacker in highschool and being undecided in college wasting my time but now I'm bout to get my finance degree, I don't wanna be some bum ass nikka

if i wasnt living at home id be homeless or in the projects or in jail

:manny:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id take u out first

:shaq:

Havoc you're not smashing any broads. Dudes who actually fukk a lot of broads know that most chicks won't let you smash if you're not wearing a condom. These numerous imaginary broads you're fukking are not letting you smash raw and that's a fact. You're full of sh1t.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Havoc you're not smashing any broads. Dudes who actually fukk a lot of broads know that most chicks won't let you smash if you're not wearing condom. These numerous imaginary broads you're fukking are not letting you smash raw and that's a fact. You're full of sh1t.

Do u see the type of girls I fukk? most are lucky they see a dikk in there lifetime let alone a condom fakkit.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Havoc you're not smashing any broads. Dudes who actually fukk a lot of broads know that most chicks won't let you smash if you're not wearing a condom. These numerous imaginary broads you're fukking are not letting you smash raw and that's a fact. You're full of sh1t.

I think ur the one not getting p*ssy fukk with skanks and they let u hit all day raw shyt most want u to cum in them so they can get child support

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I guess u can blame my parents for my atttidue. i dont give a fukk about anything i pretty have everything paid for me so i can act like a a jerk off and tell some minium wage manager to suck my cock losing my job wont lose me anything where I live etc

:russ: was you the type to snap on em when you was a lil kid??? like "mom where the fukk are my hot pockets?! :bryan:"

dad: "now havoc, don't talk to your mom like that"

you: ":aicmon:... who said anything to your bytch ass??? shut the fukk up when grown folks is talkin :birdman:"

parents: ":upsetfavre:... did you want pizza flavor or ham n cheese?"

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:russ: was you the type to snap on em when you was a lil kid??? like "mom where the fukk are my hot pockets?! :bryan:"

dad: "now havoc, don't talk to your mom like that"

you: ":aicmon:... who said anything to your bytch ass??? shut the fukk up, grown folks is talkin :birdman:"

parents: ":upsetfavre:... did you want pizza flavor or ham n cheese?"

Na i was always respectful to my parents still am, I hated kids who was like that and not happy for what they have. They like the only people I respect any other family member or anyone else ill tell to blow me

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ur the one not getting p*ssy fukk with skanks and they let u hit all day raw shyt most want u to cum in them so they can get child support

Most skanks practice safe sex. They carry condoms in their purses. But you wouldn't know that cause according to you they don't want d1ck, they just want to get pregnant and collect you meager check. You're full of sh1t.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Most skanks practice safe sex. They carry condoms in their purses. But you wouldn't know that cause according to you they don't want d1ck, they just want to get pregnant and collect you meager check. You're full of sh1t.

You obviously live a life full of shyt. Id invite u to come to nj and meet skanks I fukk some would do it for a dime of weed