Ol I'll cut your lawn for $15 dollars ass OP

Ol I was on Nuvo, 3 months before Jamie Foxx ass OP

Ol Brandy I wanna be down ass OP

squat on a pickle

:pacspit:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
What do you mean? I swear he said he picks up fat bytches online and fukks them. So logically when I see 3 pics of the same white dude sticking his dikk in a fat bytches mouf I'm gonna assume its him.

but havoc is a gawd and is definitely one of the funniest posters on the-coli. I don't even remember that nikka on sohh but god damn hes a great addition to the site.

thats not me in those pics, my dikk is bigger and so is my gut

NO HOMO

:leon::leon::leon:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He definitely doesn't get much pu$$y. Any dude who advocates unsafe ex is either trolling or hasn't had enough broads to come to the realization that pu$$y is nowhere near important enough to trump your good health.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
He definitely doesn't get any much pu$$y. Any dude who advocates unsafe safe is either trolling or hasn't had enough broads to realize that pu$$y is nowhere near worth enough to trump your good health.

Ive been fukking un protected for awhile now, and I dont give a fukk. like really whats the worse death? we all gonna die

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Havoc is hands down the most entertaining poster in the coli...who gives a fukk if he being true or not...If u laugh give props if not fukk off:pacspit:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been fukking un protected for awhile now, and I dont give a fukk. like really whats the worse death? we all gonna die

Off yourself today then you nihilistic c*nt. You'll be doing society a favor.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Havoc is hands down the most entertaining poster in the coli...who gives a fukk if he being true or not...If u laugh give props if not fukk off:pacspit:

if i wasnt being true i could come up with a lot more off the wall type shyt

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yo hav
PhX.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
havoc is by all means good people but i definitely understand your questionin it. for example, i seen him post a thread some time this week about bein on here 10 hours a day... but if you on here 10 hours a day, when find the time to do all this other shyt??? :ohhh: that bein said though and all other bullshyt aside... i'd like to make this the theme song for this thread

"its only entertainment!!!" :huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator: