havoc...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
havoc is by all means good people but i definitely understand your questionin it. for example, i seen him post a thread some time this week about bein on here 10 hours a day... but if you on here 10 hours a day, when find the time to do all this other shyt??? :ohhh: that bein said though and all other bullshyt aside... i'd like to make this the theme song for this thread

JAY-Z IGNORANT shyt - YouTube

"its only entertainment!!!" :huhldup:

my day to day life is pretty boring. if u followed me around youd think im a boring drunk, but when shyt pops off it happens. I used to be a lot more reckless and go out all the time. Like ill be on here from like 12pm from when i wake up then run to best buy for like 45 mins and then some shyt pops off. shyt always follows me and happens to me dunno why

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Aint I sayin his posts aint funny or nun.. i fukks with havooc no homo.. but mane... anint no way he doing all the shyt.. like how u surviving breh. Idk u might do 80% but now that nikkas fukk with u i feel u goin a extra mile to be funny.. my thoughts :yeshrug:

Edit: i meant 80

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Aint I sayin his posts aint funny or nun.. i fukks with havooc no homo.. but mane... anint no way he doing all the shyt.. like how u surviving breh. Idk u might do 8% but now that nikkas fukk with u i feel u goin a extra mile to be funny.. my thoughts :yeshrug:

I have done a lot of dumb shyt, shoulda caught a lot of shyt and should have hot laid out mad times for being obnoxious.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Fasho breh.. im just keepin it 100 seein if the shyt real... respect mane

im a shytty person and did a lot of shytty things to people. haha cant lie. its whatever I think I have mental problems though everytime I go out i have a problem with someone or some shyt

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I guess u can blame my parents for my atttidue. i dont give a fukk about anything i pretty have everything paid for me so i can act like a a jerk off and tell some minium wage manager to suck my cock losing my job wont lose me anything where I live etc

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I guess u can blame my parents for my atttidue. i dont give a fukk about anything i pretty have everything paid for me so i can act like a a jerk off and tell some minium wage manager to suck my cock losing my job wont lose me anything where I live etc
you don't wanna be 30 years old in the same position tho breh, I know the feeling of having parents who spoil you which caused me to be a slacker in highschool and being undecided in college wasting my time but now I'm bout to get my finance degree, I don't wanna be some bum ass nikka

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This like the 2nd or 3rd thread of nikkas hatin on havoc :snoop:

nikka came thru like Slim Shady and crushed the buildings :russ: