havoc...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Zay seems like cool people

:manny:

Keep it 100 ill never be cool wit a nikka who like trannies.. like if ur gay ur gay.. dont try n be no ol well she look like a girl, on the down low ass nikka whose to scared to admit hes gay.. shyt.. like trannies is worst then being gay.. least gay dudes keep it real on what they like

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Keep it 100 ill never be cool wit a nikka who like trannies.. like if ur gay ur gay.. dont try n be no ol well she look like a girl, on the down low ass nikka whose to scared to admit hes gay.. shyt.. like trannies is worst then being gay.. least gay dudes keep it real on what they like

nikka shut yo lame ass up, tryna come at Squad Up, then you try to come at tha Gawd havoc to try and make a name for yourself. It wont work bytch ASS nikka. fucc outta here and fucc yo mama for usin that abortion money to get her stomach pumped :pacspit:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na I havent pulled a girl from a club and fukked her in the back seat. I met mad girls on POF and mysapce when it was good and txtd a few times chilled and fukked I never claimed different

I'm sorry man. But I'm not convinced yet in your nihilism and sociopathy that you would bang numerous internet hoes raw.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
nikka shut yo lame ass up, tryna come at Squad Up, then you try to come at tha Gawd havoc to try and make a name for yourself. It wont work bytch ASS nikka. fucc outta here and fucc yo mama for usin that abortion money to get her stomach pumped :pacspit:

:aicmon: ur corny as fukk

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I'm sorry man. But I'm not convince yet in your nihilism and sociopathy that you would bang numerous internet hoes raw.

Even if he doesn't and he's just trolling why do you care, anyway?

Personally, I've found some of his posts pretty damned entertaining.

Leave it at that.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but since ur familiar with jersey when u gonna be in AC? Im here all year round hit me up

I don't really fukk with AC. Top Dog in Cherry Hill, yes. And unless there's broads involved or the objective is broads, no we can't hang out.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I'm sorry man. But I'm not convince yet in your nihilism and sociopathy that you would bang numerous internet hoes raw.

I dont care about life I know this everyone I know around me knows this. Id save a puppy over a human anyday I really have no sympathy or feelings for most people cept my parents. it is what it is

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I don't really fukk with AC. Top Dog in Cherry Hill, yes. And unless there's broads involved or the objective is broads, no we can't hang out.

not trying to hang out, give me a fair one for the coli

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
For the people sayin im hatin, ill neva hate on another man. .simply stated some of his posts seem like hes trollin.. fukk outta here with that hatin shyt tho

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he doesn't and he's just trolling why do you care, anyway?

Personally, I've found some of his posts pretty damned entertaining.

Leave it at that.

I'm fine with his trolling. But if he's not, that would make him a sociopath. And sociopaths effect everyone I chill in Jersey for crying out-loud. Thankfully I doubt he can pull the broads I pull.