Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I’m 26 now. There are so many options of how I can direct my life with the position I’m in. Hopefully I don’t get finagled with the bronco buster cobra clutch combo because as I get older I see how the game is played. Low key just want to be batman for the rest of my life and watch everything burn from the rooftops swoop in to beat ass and head to my domain to work on hobbies.

Superstar
Daps
when u get a certain age it's kinda irresponsible to have a kid. u gon be dead/sick right after the kid hits adulthood

i actually know someone in that situation right now.:ld:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why do dudes who struggled to get good looking women THEIR OWN AGE their entire life think that they’re gonna have success with good looking women 15 years younger than them :dead:
$$$$
You can, but it requires(I've seen it in real life) tricking

You don't want a relationship built off that in 2022 tho
This the wrong decade, these hoes are renegades

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are telling on their dry dikk yet again. I'm in my 30's, 3 women in rotation are in their 20s, 2 in their early 30s.

Once you have your shyt together and stay in your masculinity, women fall the fukk in line.

I actually am opposed to messing with women near my age god forbid older. I did that once, and she literally told me to my face, you don't think I'll be unruly due to you being younger than me? :wow:

Old women come with BAGGAGE and a strange old smell.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So now you’re 55 and flabby with ED and she’s 35 still looking good fukking a nikka her age while you’re paying alimony and child support. Picking up your kids up from the house you paid for looking like :flabbynsick: While she’s living her best life .
:mjlol: y’all cats be setting yourself up for failure. Get you a woman your own age and grow together. You’re either going to share a tub of icy-hot with a woman your age or share her p*ssy if she’s younger :ufdup:

they don’t even have to get a woman their own age, especially if they want kids 40 isn’t the best option. But 30-35. Bigger age gaps never last, 20 years literally have a 95% likelihood of divorce. marriages with 5-10 year age difference workout the best. They have a 18-39% chance of divorce.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
People are telling on their dry dikk yet again. I'm in my 30's, 3 women in rotation are in their 20s, 2 in their early 30s.

Once you have your shyt together and stay in your masculinity, women fall the fukk in line.

I actually am opposed to messing with women near my age god forbid older. I did that once, and she literally told me to my face, you don't think I'll be unruly due to you being younger than me? :wow:

Old women come with BAGGAGE and a strange old smell.
:duck: