Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don’t think I could deal with the mentality of a 20 year old when I’m in my 40s
As a nikka that's actually 40, hell no lol
Sure they're nice to look at but women in their twenties are annoying as fukk lol

Older men will keep having young side chicks but their wives will always be same age. Even when they remarry it's the same age. Aesthetically once you have money they get sugar babies etc.

Assuming a 40 year old male has been successful in life he has to move in certain ways. He has a career that is thriving, he has his place in society. He has his reputation etc. He has built himself. For this reason alone most men in their 40s aren't showing up to business or personal events with a 20 year old. They're just....not. Don't ask me why but they just don't. Once you're 'on point' in life you just have certain ways you move. As a 45 year old head of a department or whatever you're not showing up to the work Christmas party and getting deals, clients and respect with a chick in her 20s hanging around. After a certain age you gotta move different.

Also unless you get only friends in their 20s most of your peers will be irritated by the girl also. Showing up to catch ups with your buddies and their wives with a 20 something. It shouldn't be but life is all about optics but it just isn't the wave.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I decide to have kids this late it would HAVE to be with a woman in her 20s…bcuz if I have a kid in the next few years, I’m gonna be bordering 65 when that kid is 15 which just seems like a nightmare for both me and the kid lmao…having a relatively young mother might help things along…I’ve more so seen this with white folks while teaching where the father is much older than the wife with a teenage son/daughter…truth be told tho I’m probably just gonna forego having kids…I’m a person that usually goes after what I want…if kids was something I really wanted, I woulda had them by now instead of going out my way NOT to have them

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I can’t deal with it in my 30s lol. I can’t seriously entertain anything younger than like 27. I’m 37

I’m not far behind you breh

I noticed that even some of these 40-year-old women have the mentality of airhead 20-year-old chicks. It’s a cold world out there.

Age really is just a number. And working in the industries that I have worked in it really is about optics. I must say one of the most gracious and beautiful women I have seen in person was Savannah James two years ago.

:whoo::whoo:

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
internet fairy tales fam.

sure there are some broads that would do it, but 20 year gap ain't reality.
My grandpa had his first kids in his 40s while my grandma was 20 :yeshrug:

my uncle came out of prison in his 40s and married a female in her 20s they happily married till dis day

I can name way more real life instances of dis happening than that happens all the time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My grandpa had his first kids in his 40s while my grandma was 20 :yeshrug:

my uncle came out of prison in his 40s and married a female in her 20s they happily married till dis day

I can name way more real life instances of dis happening than that happens all the time

outliers, not the norm

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
You THINK it’s the move until she gets bored with your old ass and desires a man her own age….

Unless you are young looking, very handsome, have money and fit/in shape and can also relate to her in many ways…. The day will eventually come when you no longer excite her.

And at that point she will let you love her and take care of her but she’s gonna be having fun (fukking) with the young boys.

That type of set up in NOT for the flabby and :flabbynsick: type.

ALSO, my mind is too advanced and well rounded for someone 20 years younger than me, she’ll end up getting lost in the sauce. All we could probably do is fukk a few times.

:shaq2: