Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am a breh that is the quintessential Tupac in a two piece get the fukk outta here. I don’t lie about any of my shyt. shyt, had to cut off one of my 30 year olds, she was going to fly in using her own money to see me.

The 30 yr old woman taking ME out to eat tomorrow. Gonna meet up with the 2 20 year olds one on Friday one on Saturday. I may meet up with one of my 30 year olds Sunday if I’m not totally tapped out. Last weekend I visited one of my cross country women. Again, in her 20s all she wanted was good company and dikk. She fed me the entire weekend. Whatever I asked I got.
You’re just a fakkit on the internet.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I am a breh that is the quintessential Tupac in a two piece get the fukk outta here. I don’t lie about any of my shyt. shyt, had to cut off one of my 30 year olds, she was going to fly in using her own money to see me.

The 30 yr old woman taking ME out to eat tomorrow. Gonna meet up with the 2 20 year olds one on Friday one on Saturday. I may meet up with one of my 30 year olds Sunday if I’m not totally tapped out. Last weekend I visited one of my cross country women. Again, in her 20s all she wanted was good company and dikk. She fed me the entire weekend. Whatever I asked I got.
You’re just a fakkit on the internet.
You’re a confused pseudo nihilist that worships a homosexual that wears off the rack suits. You’re the flesh and bone embodiment of “you ain’t got no bytches” :umad:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ima have to look at that didnt even think about any statistics :ohhh:

Young women can have a father in they life and still want only older brehs bein fatherless has nun to do with it

maybe she need a breh who got his own shii going for him rn
Because she ain't got her shyt together:mjlol:.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most men have children by the time they are 40. MOST men are fathers by the time they are in their 40s. And most men date/marry younger women. Which means older dads and younger moms. While younger dudes get left out until they get establish themselves—and in this horrid economy, that’s usually in their mid to late 30s.

But the problem with the age gap is (aside from the larger social implications described above) that it’s correlated with martial/relationship instability.

In fact, the older the man is or the wider the age gap between spouses, the higher the likelihood of divorce.

Marriages with lesser age gaps are more stable statistically.

None of this means it can’t or doesn’t work for some people because a relationship is what you make it. But there are real concerns there that you need to be willing to work through in the modern age. With the advent of modern technology, the fact that more women travel and are more mobile than ever, are no longer in small towns with few opportunities…it’s hard to create the parameters for manipulation men need to get chicks to “behave” or get with their program IF that’s the primary reason why you are pursuing a younger woman. If not, this doesn’t apply.

Instead, I suggest getting a better definition of what a healthy partnership looks like, so you don’t need to rely on the hopes of molding undeveloped minds to your game plan. The power dynamics many men want from this don’t always play out the way they envision.

There are chicks out there building their bodies for dudes in their own age group off boomers’ funds. If you a sucker, the floor will be sticky no matter where or when you land.:hubie:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This thread always trigger people, men like women.

If you're in your 40's and want multiple kids, that's what you should do. And in general, they are the only women you should marry, unless you're remarrying at 60 or something. If you want to get married and build a family, you go for 20 something. Any other move is dumb. Older women got too many baggage you don't want to deal with.

20 something women are the most desired women. So they are the harder to get compared to older women. However, if you're in you 40's and got it like that, you'll be getting women in their 20's.

It create jealousy from men and women.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
it's not :mjlol:
you're messing up the flow of things by not letting men in the same age range impregnate women
your genes aren't in their prime anymore it's much better to let someone who's 30 impregnate the same women
like damn you 40's and up dudes need to leave these young women alone :dead:

No. Attraction don't age

You can have these old angry bitter broads tho

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about this thread. I think that some people are saying two different things. There is a decade for people to be in their 20s and in their 40s. A 29 year old woman marrying a 40 year old man is one thing. A 20 year old woman marrying a 49 year old man is pathetic.

I think most men marry women in their own age bracket. It makes a big difference when a man's wife is near him in age. It is very helpful.