Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many 20yr olds just out here like that willing to be seeded up by 40yr olds?

Yes IF the man is

Gn2FpN3.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You THINK it’s the move until she gets bored with your old ass and desires a man her own age….

Unless you are young looking, very handsome, have money and fit/in shape and can also relate to her in many ways…. The day will eventually come when you no longer excite her.

And at that point she will let you love her and take care of her but she’s gonna be having fun (fukking) with the young boys.

That type of set up in NOT for the flabby and :flabbynsick: type.

ALSO, my mind is too advanced and well rounded for someone 20 years younger than me, she’ll end up getting lost in the sauce. All we could probably do is fukk a few times.

:shaq2:
My uncle used to let this younger chick he was dealing with bring her homeboys to his house

One time he wasn't there but I was and she brought 2 nikkas over
I was like yeah she's definitely letting at least one pipe her out

Last edited:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Plenty of older brehs (especially ex-military) who trick on younger women in their 20's and end up impregnating them thinking they won only to become a walking wallet while she gets tossed by men in her age range. If you're a super elite in-shape dude in his 40's who's got it like that, yeah that might work somewhat but the woman better be some kind of med student or law student or something, otherwise you're hustling backwards.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So now you’re 55 and flabby with ED and she’s 35 still looking good fukking a nikka her age while you’re paying alimony and child support. Picking up your kids up from the house you paid for looking like :flabbynsick: While she’s living her best life .
:mjlol: y’all cats be setting yourself up for failure. Get you a woman your own age and grow together. You’re either going to share a tub of icy-hot with a woman your age or share her p*ssy if she’s younger :ufdup:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
My uncle used to let this younger chick he was dealing with bring her homeboy to his house

One time he wasn't there and she brought 2 nikkas over
I was like yeah she's definitely letting at least one pipe her out
Old nikkas from previous generations took pride on tricking on women.Paying bills and shyt before they smelled the p*ssy or wasn’t even getting it on the regular,basic as women with names like Brenda or Martha Lee and shyt:snoop:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Being real with you OP she gonna be fukkin a nikka in her age range on the side :yeshrug:

You prolly will never find out but I bet she is :mjlol: