Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For sex yes there great, not sure about marriage lol.

That would have to be one mature ass 20 year old

Daps
For one reason, it's easier to have a relationship with a woman who's younger than you. When you get a woman that's younger, you aint gotta worry about that 50/50 foolery or "we co-lead the household" foolishness.

She'll follow your lead if for nothing else than your age alone.

Daps
My 2x-great grandaddy was born in 1847. His wife, my 2x-great grandmomma was born in 1866.

When they first had kids, he was 42 and she was 23. It worked back then because women were "older." They could raise kids, run a house, cook damn good food from scratch, manage a farm....all kinds of life skills by age 18.

Men had the skills too but sometimes they just waited longer since being a male bachelor wasn't as scandalous as being a single woman. Plus the men wanted to make sure their money was right...so that motivated them to wait longer.

20-something women today aren't messing with older men unless he's a good looking Silver Fox with money.

Daps
This ain't true. Wifey is in her 20s, I'm not.

There's a LOT of young women out here that want older men.

Thats one of the reasons why @papa pimp aka Stephen A Smith's dad is out here getting success while approaching young women.

So you're a regular breh with regular money??

Or does she view you as very attractive and financially secure?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
See you old heads think too black and white

It's gotta be a particular way with you guys or it's nothing at all...

Why even get a chick pregnant by then??? when you can smash a variety of chicks and keep it moving???

And why does it have to be some top notch 20 something year old where you gotta fly out and spoil?

why can't it be some regular 20 year old that's like a 6/10 or 7/10 your old asses can't be happy even with that?

Could be smashing a variety of 20 year olds in your town

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See you old heads think too black and white

It's gotta be a particular way with you guys or it's nothing at all...

Why even get a chick pregnant by then??? when you can smash a variety of chicks and keep it moving???

And why does it have to be some top notch 20 something year old where you gotta fly out and spoil?

why can't it be some regular 20 year old that's like a 6/10 or 7/10 your old asses can't be happy even with that?

Could be smashing a variety of 20 year olds in your town

who said anything to the contrary at the bold?

it’s always young cats with all these extra caveats…you just did it yourself…no one said anything about flying out and spoiling ho’s with money except for the young cats trying to speak from a situation they’ve literally never been in cuz they haven’t lived long enough yet lol

Daps
So you're a regular breh with regular money??

Or does she view you as very attractive and financially secure?

:dwillhuh:

I dont know if I understand your question.

But women like older men, don't let them fool you. Women don't want an equal. They want a man who will lead them, I don't care what they say.

A man who is older is someone who can show them things and teach them things. A man and a woman who are the same age? In a lot of cases, she may have more experience than he does. :hubie: