Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is the thing OP its looked down on in American Culture. But in other cultures such as latin america for example it isn't as much. Having a 10 to 15 even 20 year age difference doesn't have as much negative view in many countries outside of America and so called 1st world.

As I mentioned on here that before covid I use to work in Mexico for months at a time doing this for years. Some of my coworkers have wives who were 5 to 15 and even 20 years younger than them. In America we marry for love over everything where as in many other countries they marry for stability and love.

That is one of the reasons marriage ends in divorce so high in the states. Jokers put love over everything when they know the person has nothing to offer. Joker got no job, doesn't want to work and lazy. A women will still marry the bum cause she loves him. A man will marry a woman who is lazy, entitled, bad with money and adds nothing of value to the household all because he loves her.

In many foreign countries the focus is I love this person, but can they improve my life. Do they want to work, are they responsible, are they financially secure and etc (how does my family feel about them). Which leads to some women marrying older men and they family usually doesn't trip as much if he is responsible and is financially secure.

And before folks jump in thinking the dudes in Mexico I worked with were with women who were desperate and had nothing...think again. All of my coworkers with younger women were either managers, directors or engineers and their wives were young women who were doctors, lawyers, engineers and managers themselves.

In the so called developing world they look at relationships as what is best for the overall success of the family. Same with letting kids stay home to pay off debt (or to save for a marriage) or to let parents and grand parents stay with younger family instead of putting them in a retirement homes.

Last there are a women out here in America willingly getting knocked up by older men as a way to get money or pull themselves out of poverty. I personally know older dudes who mess with younger women and they have said on many occasion that young girls they have messed with have purposely tried to get pregnant in order to get child support or force them to leave their woman (or wives if they had one).

So yes it does get down like that if you out in them streets. So if you an older kat (35 plus) with things (high paying job, home and other nice shinny things) who like to mess with young women be prepared cause some of them might try to run through them pockets using a baby on you.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
at 40?

live better breh

He said 40s, so let's meet close to the middle and say that's 44. When your kid is 13 and wants to play basketball with you, you're going to be 57 years old. :flabbynsick:

I was 38 playing basketball with my 8 year old. I'll take that over 57.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, if he’s financially solvent.

This is very true. Folks just don't want to be honest. We can give a ugly man in his 40s...50 million dollars and he will have young women around the block wanting to marry him.

You flip it and give a ugly women in her 40s....50 million dollars and you be lucky for get 10 young men that want to marry her...:mjlol:.

In general women will overlook age (or even looks) if the man has enough money to compensate for his age. The difference is men usually won't do the same. Another difference is that men are visual creatures and women aren't.

But also the biggest difference and what makes folks hot on the internet is the fact from a biological standpoint even if that younger woman marries that older man she can still produce kids with that age 40 or 40 plus man (if she is healthy) without science. Where as the chances of that younger man producing kids with that age 40 or 40 plus woman are extremely, extremely decreased.

And basically that is why religion and society in the past encouraged men to date women younger than them.

Its only online where this becomes a hot button issue where folks get mad and salty. These folks salty over a biological issue.....if folks got issue with this take it up with the man or woman upstairs and how they made the different genders. :lolbron:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Uh....Yea I dont think females care about age like that :yeshrug:
um yea...don't no 25 yr old want 45 yr old poor stamina sex. you only getting 25 yr olds if you got major guap and therefore she's choosing money over physical satisfaction, and likely peer compatibility. also aint too many 45 year old men trying to be taking care of a newborn at that age

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
um yea...don't no 25 yr old want 45 yr old poor stamina sex. you only getting 25 yr olds if you got major guap and therefore she's choosing money over physical satisfaction, and likely peer compatibility. also aint too many 45 year old men trying to be taking care of a newborn at that age

There it is....

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Real life delusional ..all these forums the same