“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She's one of those awkward nerdy types that needs Xanax just to even function around other people :yeshrug: bad af tho
Ehh that don’t mean much

If she half way a sexy she can be a ho easily

I dated a girl who literally got put in mental hospitals and barely had friends but she was a super ho in college

Budda

Superstar
Daps
She probably has genital HSV 1 and an estimated 50-80 percent of the worlds population has it. So she's correct. Anyone who is even remotely sexually active with multiple partners have more than likely slept with someone who has HSV 1. Be safe out here.

Edit: Also a large portion of people with the HSV1 get it when they're children.

No thats wrong, HSV1 isn't the genital type, HSV2 is.

And its 13% of people worldwide, not 50-80:what:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
can women give vaginal birth if they have herpees? will the kid come out all Krusty and blind if they do ?

• Wow
Reactions: NZA

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

You can get HSV 1 on your genitals. HSV 1 and 2 and just two forms of herpes. HSV 1 is more commonly found around the mouth but the the popularity of oral sex, it's being found more often in the genitals region now. You can also have HSV 2 around the mouth.

50-80% for HSV 1 (anywhere on your body) and 13% for HSV 2 (anywhere on your body).

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can women give vaginal birth if they have herpees? will the kid come out all Krusty and blind if they do ?
They can but you have to make sure your not in a period of outbreaks or shedding. Can also take the pill during pregnancy to mitigate it...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've shared this story before but I knew a chick that had herpes and she said dude didn't give a fuk, showed me messages with dude begging to hit it raw.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can get HSV 1 on your genitals. HSV 1 and 2 and just two forms of herpes. HSV 1 is more commonly found around the mouth but the the popularity of oral sex, it's being found more often in the genitals region now. You can also have HSV 2 around the mouth.

50-80% for HSV 1 (anywhere on your body) and 13% for HSV 2 (anywhere on your body).
@Pure Water I was about to correct him. HSV-1 is more common than you think. Half the dr's aren't knowledgeable about it, and they HATEEE testing for it, do to the questions they will be asked. While HSV-1 can still be classified as an STI, Dr's know it isn't life threatening and is more taboo than it is serious.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've shared this story before but I knew a chick that had herpes and she said dude didn't give a fuk, showed me messages with dude begging to hit it raw.

jim-carrey-scared.gif

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You'll be surprised how many people have herpes out here. Its not even tested in regular STI screenings because its so common. And the worst thing of all is that you can still catch it wearing a condom since its a skin virus. So any skin to skin contact with a person who has an active infection puts you at risk.
Yup. Some people are carriers and don't even know it. You can catch it and have zero symptoms for years and then suddenly get an outbreak

You can catch it from getting head from a chick who has oral herpes

shyt is scary. I have at least one close family member who has it so I'm sympathetic. She takes a pill every day and hasn't had symptoms for a long time. She's married and husband doesn't have it

Respect to everyone who tells people about it before doing anything sexual

There was no stigma attached to it before Big Pharma made it into a plague. Now they're making big money off the meds