“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Women know most men are too desperate to have standards:francis:

tenor.gif

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
How a bytch proud she got herpes :what: Filthy ass, literally :hhh: .

And her choosing a man that is WILLINGLY laying down with a known demon :what: that’s how these bytches get into these sus ass situations to begin with

I used to be on dating apps and I ran into several women who disclosed they had herpes :scust:

And these weren’t hood boogers like the chicks in the OP :mjpls:…one was a school teacher, one a physicians assistant, another worked for hertz making $80k a year. So in essence not bums you would assume had that herp herp or unclean smh.

All that to say protect yourself at all times cause STD’s ain’t got no face

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like ole boy said last week, American women are disgusting and most of them act like NBA Youngboy
It's that sisterhood of being wrong and strong. bytches happy to be creating carriers. No accountability among themselves because "but men"

Dudes would be shunned and clowned for bragging about spreading herpes to women. Like, we gotta smash these hoes bruh. Ur a liability to us all. They tag herpes on you like now you're all mine. Women openly don't even care about each other's health

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I know a girl that wasn't the thotty type at all that has it. Said she caught it from a dude in college.

Yup.... A lot of chicks got that shyt..... Got a friend that caught from her boyfriend when he was in the military(at least that's what she says) and she wasn't out there being active with other dudes like that..... she discloses her status..... but I don't think it ever stopped a nikka from pursuing except one time..... She fine tho.....and cats get infatuated with her looks