“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These same women will be on Kendra G. next week asking for a 'God fearing man'
pac.png

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Facts cousin!!!

I have a cousin who used to have aids rumors about her because she fukks everyone’s man

Well she posted her test results on FB

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How a bytch proud she got herpes :what: Filthy ass, literally :hhh: .

And her choosing a man that is WILLINGLY laying down with a known demon :what: that’s how these bytches get into these sus ass situations to begin with

I used to be on dating apps and I ran into several women who disclosed they had herpes :scust:

And these weren’t hood boogers like the chicks in the OP :mjpls:…one was a school teacher, one a physicians assistant, another worked for hertz making $80k a year. So in essence not bums you would assume had that herp herp or unclean smh.

All that to say protect yourself at all times cause STD’s ain’t got no face
All facts. Just in the last 4 months met three women with herpes. Two disclosed it before we did anything so I passed on them and told them I'm not risking it. The other I caught because she was following a group called Dating with Herpes or some shyt like that on FB. One I still became cool with and she got a roster of like 4/5 fukk buddies she bounces between.

Back in the day there was this bad little white chick at work that I started making out with. She stopped me and told me about her genital warts so I didn't do anything with her. A little while later me and one of my boys could've tag teamed her but I backed out due to the warts. He smashed for weeks then she ended up marrying and having kids with another one of our friends. Folks really don't be giving a damn.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
shyt I know a girl that wasn't the thotty type at all that has it. Said she caught it from a dude in college.

lol how you know what she was like in college ?

"Got you a college boy, who was worse than me
And he probably fukked the whole university
Still wanted him to dikk you down, kick you down
With some bucks, now who got fukked?
With a nikka for the money he's earnin'

But ask for some water bytch, and look who's burnin''

Canon

Veteran
Daps
yeah I had a women disclose it to me last year

got a blowie and dipped outta there :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I have a friend that caught it from her husband of all people(ex-husband now), and she's one of the nicest girls I know. shyt changed my whole perspective on it. After reading up on it, it's so common that it's not even tested for anymore, and most people that have it don't even know and are carriers. Scared the shyt out of me. I get tested regularly and I asked to include that in my workup and they did, but he also told me that if I haven't had any symptoms then it most likely wouldn't show anyway. shyt is spooky out here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Take heed brothers.

These women will be carrying some disease and choose to infect you because you seem like the settle down type.

She will make a decision to be a good woman to you because she burned you but she's like that with all the nikkas she give herpes to. They're sick. Get tested before you go raw

Or

Awwwwwwwlll :scusthov: :huhldup:

That p*ssy resident evil

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Take heed brothers.

These women will be carrying some disease and choose to infect you because you seem like the settle down type.

She will make a decision to be a good woman to you because she burned you
but she's like that with all the nikkas she give herpes to. They're sick. Get tested before you go raw

Or

Awwwwwwwlll :scusthov: :huhldup:

That p*ssy resident evil
this is facts . feels like they would infect you to make you stick around.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
All facts. Just in the last 4 months met three women with herpes. Two disclosed it before we did anything so I passed on them and told them I'm not risking it. The other I caught because she was following a group called Dating with Herpes or some shyt like that on FB. One I still became cool with and she got a roster of like 4/5 fukk buddies she bounces between.

Back in the day there was this bad little white chick at work that I started making out with. She stopped me and told me about her genital warts so I didn't do anything with her. A little while later me and one of my boys could've tag teamed her but I backed out due to the warts. He smashed for weeks then she ended up marrying and having kids with another one of our friends. Folks really don't be giving a damn.

Yeah bruh :sadcam:. You right. Those ladies I mentioned had absolutely ZERO difficulty replacing me after I chucked the dueces and even mentioned how they don’t have any problems dating after I asked them how it affected them. shyt spooky out here.

Being a single man out trying to date for a serious relationship is no bueno. Not only do you gotta make sure she matches your values and what you want, but you gotta be attracted to her, she gotta not have no “struggling to get over an ex” bullshyt going on mentally, no kids, AND STD free…

98ffb78b-6d5d-4cfa-98df-d3469d05fe6b_text.gif