“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Some people are carriers and don't even know it. You can catch it and have zero symptoms for years and then suddenly get an outbreak

You can catch it from getting head from a chick who has oral herpes

shyt is scary. I have at least one close family member who has it so I'm sympathetic. She takes a pill every day and hasn't had symptoms for a long time. She's married and husband doesn't have it

Respect to everyone who tells people about it before doing anything sexual

There was no stigma attached to it before Big Pharma made it into a plague. Now they're making big money off the meds
You can get HSV from contact sports. It's a skin to skin disease. So if someone has a small outbreak on their arm, and your arm rubs theirs in a game of basketball, it possible to spread that way. Is it likely to happen that way, no, but it's possible

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I told somebody that on here one time, nikkas don’t care.. It be them chicks that be in the gym every single day that look good, that have it too

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
shyt I know a girl that wasn't the thotty type at all that has it. Said she caught it from a dude in college.
I know a girl that caught it from her boyfriend that had cheated on her while she was on a trip.

I also know a white woman that caught it after a gangbang.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah. I’m be celibate as hard as it is, no pun intended.