“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told nikkas on here that a dude from europe I used to work with said people out there dont even care about herpes and nikkas laughed at me. Now a random thot says it and yall believe it smh
Latin America too. Not as much as a stigma in the states

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Its hard to tell also cause sometimes they have razor bumps, so you can't differentiate between them and sores.

Knowing a lot of women are insane narcissists with no care how they impact others, their nonchalant herpes attitude makes sense.

If you messing with a girl who breaks out alot or she breaks out on her body. That’s a red flag for parasites or something virus related like HSV

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll remember the video outside the DC club of a nikka smashing a random slut raw, and she had a big ass herpes outbreak scar on her kitty? That nikka wasn't even drunk either, just thirsty. That video was traumatizing.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Couple weeks ago I saw this clip on FB where this dude was eating this girl ass while she was bent over. shyt was crazy sloppy with his spit and her juices dripping down her p*ssy all wild. I didn't even notice it until I saw in the comments but her p*ssy had crazy herpe bumps on the lips. shyt looked like she had the mumps :picard:. Say all that to say girl in the OP probably right

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You can get HSV from contact sports. It's a skin to skin disease. So if someone has a small outbreak on their arm, and your arm rubs theirs in a game of basketball, it possible to spread that way. Is it likely to happen that way, no, but it's possible
Yup, happens to wrestlers a lot as well. Herpes gladiatorum

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure about 85% of people have "mouth" herpes. And about like 20% of people have genital herpes. And no a condom doesn't provide the protection you think it does. There's probably people posting in this thread right now that has genital herpes and don't know they have it.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure about 85% of people have "mouth" herpes. And about like 20% of people have genital herpes. And no a condom doesn't provide the protection you think it does. There's probably people posting in this thread right now that has genital herpes and don't know they have it.
Lol, I get what you're saying but it's better to specify to avoid misunderstanding/ misinformation. "mouth" herpes is technically classified as HSV1. Genital Herpes is classified as HSV2.... but it gets tricky, you can get HSV2 by your mouth and HSV1 by your genitals... A good portion on people who have 'mouth' herpes can possible have, or spread the virus to the genitals.. The main difference is where outbreaks happen with the variants. HSV1 on the genitals is less likely to outbreak there than on the mouth.. vice/versa with HSV2 and mouth/genitals