“Having Herpes never stopped this p*ssy from getting swallowed up tuh.! “-viral fb post(you wanna see this one )

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
this is facts . feels like they would infect you to make you stick around.

shyttt after he gets infected probably wouldn’t have much choice but to stick around :mjlol:. Given both being upfront about it, I’d imagine it’s much harder to be a man dating with herpes compared to a woman.

Most men are inherently thirsty and desperate so they will still smash a chick knowing she got it as long as she bad, phat ass, or moderately attractive cause of the scarcity mindset smh whereas most women will not voluntarily sleep with a man who has it because they have more options to find someone else.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You'll be surprised how many people have herpes out here. Its not even tested in regular STI screenings because its so common. And the worst thing of all is that you can still catch it wearing a condom since its a skin virus. So any skin to skin contact with a person who has an active infection puts you at risk.
Its hard to tell also cause sometimes they have razor bumps, so you can't differentiate between them and sores.

Knowing a lot of women are insane narcissists with no care how they impact others, their nonchalant herpes attitude makes sense.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.... A lot of chicks got that shyt..... Got a friend that caught from her boyfriend when he was in the military(at least that's what she says) and she wasn't out there being active with other dudes like that..... she discloses her status..... but I don't think it ever stopped a nikka from pursuing except one time..... She fine tho.....and cats get infatuated with her looks
That reminds me of this old head I knew. He told me when he was in the military and was in South Korea he and some other guys were going to a whore house and they all ended up getting gonorrhea. In fact, he told me he got it twice there :huhldup:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
shyttt after he gets infected probably wouldn’t have much choice but to stick around :mjlol:. Given both being upfront about it, I’d imagine it’s much harder to be a man dating with herpes compared to a woman.
Lol that's prob there exact mindset with it to. be careful out here brehs.

my ass would be gone tho. just find another bytch with the herp :mjlol: .

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Is that a herpes support group? :hhh:
Everybody like, girl me too :hhh:
fukk you nikkas eating bumpy p*ssy too :hhh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
She probably has genital HSV 1 and an estimated 50-80 percent of the worlds population has it. So she's correct. Anyone who is even remotely sexually active with multiple partners have more than likely slept with someone who has HSV 1. Be safe out here.

Edit: Also a large portion of people with the HSV1 get it when they're children.