Superstar
Daps
damn i just moved to a new area and i see a whole bunch of lil asian chicks

lil artist,punk rocker type asians wearin leather straps n shyt like dat

should i gone ahead n get one? i never messed wit an asian before

Daps
Reppin
St louis
God couldnt give them ass.....it wouldnt have been fair.
a0yqua.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please dont have race fetishes. Find a woman that treats you with the respect you deserve and if your woman treats you like trash, you either are being treated as you deserve or have yet to understand your value as a man. Please read the Bible and find that value, friends.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Most of the Asian women y'all can pull, unless you're military overseas, have been Americanized, those who still value their Asian culture aren't dipping outside, especially not with black men. But I'll let y'all continue to make up net experiences :duck:
Don't necessarily agree here. It's all about the vibe a guy is putting out. If you allow yourself to be a fetish, then you will attract those types of Asian women. If you're just open, folks will be open to you.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, the Filipinos from Hercules, Pinole, rodeo lol...straight nikkas. Them Tongan and samoans, didn't no one fukk with them, those crazy hood Vietnamese kids? shyt.....threads like this clearly show that most people don't interact with a broad array of Asian people and Asian cultures.

You ain't lying about the Filipinos from Hercules, Pinole rodeo. I threw tem in the bushes years ago.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Asian men got it the worst, these dudes got dudes of all races going after their chicks, meanwhile they are the least wanted by women of other races.

Watched a documentary the other day. Its 50 million more men in China then there are women. Dudes over there have to scramble to find a wife, putting up billboards on the highway to advertise to women :deadrose: If I was Chinese, all yall tourists would get the :birdman:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick update. Made love to her for first time, had a tough time even putting one finger inside her it was so tight :wow:

Later on she was talking about how "it hurt but felt good" "you went in deep" "I felt it in my stomach." I'm not even big brehs :wow:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Never had any issues pulling an Asian woman. My only issue was that I never had anything more than one or two night stands with the one's I was fukkin with. At the time I just didn't have time to sit down with just one woman. Age changes that shyt, I should have at least got to know them chicks a little. Oh well.

wishbone

King of Beasts
Daps
When asian girls get hips and ass..... Well lets just say you other women........I mean yall hoes might as well.......Im saying nikkaz aint even gonna be......

:wow:
I see what you did there son. :smugbiden:
Average cats wouldn't catch those subliminals.