Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
basically. Nikkaz don't even be knowin' that there exists azz without emotional baggage. Sh*t is on some :krs: status when a b*tch with a fat azz is cookin' and cleanin' when you open your eyes. And yes, I think there's a thread on it already, plenty of Asians with fat azzes, although sh*t is not the norm

you talkin' about white-washed women. All white washed women be on some Clueless steez.

Most of the Asian women y'all can pull, unless you're military overseas, have been Americanized, those who still value their Asian culture aren't dipping outside, especially not with black men. But I'll let y'all continue to make up net experiences :duck:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Never...that is unless you're an Asian dude yourself probably. But...

I've heard my dudes complain about their white girls, black girls, middle eastern girl, latinas - they're this that and the other...but I've yet to ever hear any of my dudes complain about their Asian chicks :leon:

Full disclosure: I'm seeing another Asian chick now.

*Goes out on first date to one of the most expensive restaurant in NYC*
*Asian broad pulls out multiple credit cards "No, I'll pay"*:ahh:

Why did I take so long to grab another one :wow:

I complained about her sneaking and hiding just to get to my house, meeting her 3 blocks ways from seton hall just so her peoples wont see her. As any woman she has her faults, mouthy at times, smart ass so they arent perfect breh.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Most of the Asian women y'all can pull, unless you're military overseas, have been Americanized, those who still value their Asian culture aren't dipping outside, especially not with black men. But I'll let y'all continue to make up net experiences :duck:

The saddest thing about this whole post is that you're from the Bay :wow: That speaks volumes about your game

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Only complaint I've heard from nikkas is about the lack of ass and titties

And the smell of their family memebers cribs :scusthov:

But as far personality and attitude I don't hear many complaints because I hear that they are very submissive.... :ehh:

I'm just not really a fan of super submissive chicks, maybe as a side piece but not as main girl... I need a chick thats got some fire inside her and that will hit me with the :usure: every now and then...

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

:childplease:

I pulled a Korean chick who came over here for college, shyt isn't rocket science. Plus idk why y'all think they're not dipping outside their race because of their culture ... and their parents don't even really care as long as you're successful tbh.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yes, poor me, a black chick who can't pull Asian women :stopitslime:

my bad, I thought you was a dude. Look sista. I ain't tryna say nothin' bad about black chicks. I love my women. More accurate would be to say Asian women living in/recently from Asia make better wives than American women IN GENERAL. But you as well are making a lot of stereotypes, as if a brother wasn't hittin' Asians on an almost daily basis at times over there, and I ain't military, and they wasn't massage parlor hoes :win: 99% of the Asian chicks I hit in the morning would cook something up, rub a nikka down, try to keep me cuddled up with them in bed, basically tryna let a nikka know that he's sincerely wanted :obama:. That is a big difference. Sorry man, I ain't try to hurt you, or denigrate my sisters. They tryin' to get that husband, and will do anything to get it. The same way a golddigger values money, and will gag with abandon on your sh*t to get it, is the same way these Asian chicks want a husband, and will gag with abandon on your sh*t, let you cheat, whatever, as long as with you they can build a stable household :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
On top of all that, you're now attempting to continue your weak argument under the guise of cultural enlightenment. As if you have an understanding into the world of "Asian women" that the rest of us don't have.
:rudy:

Meanwhile, you've done nothing but make generalizations and recite stereotypes about the submissiveness of Asian women.

My weak argument? Nikka, I HAVE LIVED THERE, I'm talkin' about my real life experiences. Asian women in general make better wives than American women. Deal with it.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

This right fukking here,

I chilled with this one Asian chick before, we came very close to get serious with but I couldn't get down with high expectations.

We were good friends before we started hanging intimately, so I knew how she roled and treated her men.

She the type to break a nikka down and re-build him back up into a successfull, motivated and goal orientated man.

It was almost like a game to her, she'd find a lazy nikka with potential and turn him into Steve Jobs.

I thought needed a woman like that in my life but I can only take so much nagging. :yehshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

Rep

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Cosign I deal with this lousy batch everyday. She's basically a white woman