Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
When asian girls get hips and ass..... Well lets just say you other women........I mean yall hoes might as well.......Im saying nikkaz aint even gonna be......

:wow:

basically. Nikkaz don't even be knowin' that there exists azz without emotional baggage. Sh*t is on some :krs: status when a b*tch with a fat azz is cookin' and cleanin' when you open your eyes. And yes, I think there's a thread on it already, plenty of Asians with fat azzes, although sh*t is not the norm

Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

you talkin' about white-washed women. All white washed women be on some Clueless steez.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
sometimes i think there should be a forum apllication that requires you to take a face scan....of your ugly as shyt it will forbid you to make threads about women
specially threads that arent based on personal experience
too much internet in these flesh beings lifes
i can only imagine the internet psychologically in the next 30 years

just to add to the store i had a Hmong Asain and it was one of the best experiences in my life....i kinda messed it up but we both moved on she helped me grow and visa versa she was just a real person not american not asian or any dumb ass statistic title just a well rounded real soul

nikkas specially ugly people need to lay off statistics i see the deeper prob here
get ya sexual life together i sense some unhappiness

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
isnt asian broads the hardest women for a black man to pull? unless of course you are in the military and you meet those asian women while in their country. I don't have any black friends who have dated/been with an asian-american but i know a lot who have dated asian women they met abroad

I've talked to two Asians exclusively, a few more on just friends shyt. They're not hard to pull, but you can't pull them like you can a black chick on the street. Your best bet is working with them, or going to school with them.

They're really loving too. I love 'em. :ld:

Still like my black women too though. :whoa:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know couple Filipinos who would put black women to shame :whoa::whoa::whoa: putanagamano pulago boogo i'll cut you modderfukker

but that puss :ohlawd::ohlawd::to:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Some of y'all nikkas been spending too much time in that Asian piff thread, looking at these chicks and getting wrong impressions :obama2::obama2::obama2:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Another thread brought to you buy someone who clearly hasn't been around enough women.

Newsflash: There is no monolithic ethnicity of women that consists of submissive, intellectual, dimes who cook/bake, are perfectly loyal, and have unbelievable head game. This idea of *insert broad classification of women here* being perfect is completely silly. Stop living on the internet and get out. Meet women and learn what works for and is important to you.

Even better, develop yourself enough so that those whom you wish to attract are attracted to you.

Otherwise, fall back and let real men handle this whole scene.
rick-rude-french-kiss-o.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Another thread brought to you buy someone who clearly hasn't been around enough women.

Newsflash: There is no monolithic ethnicity of women that consists of submissive, intellectual, dimes who cook/bake, are perfectly loyal, and have unbelievable head game. This idea of *insert broad classification of women here* being perfect is completely silly. Stop living on the internet and get out. Meet women and learn what works and is important to you.

Even better, develop yourself enough so that those whom you wish to attract are attracted to you.

Otherwise, fall back and let real men handle this whole scene.
rick-rude-french-kiss-o.gif

I give you about 2 weeks in Washington Heights before you take back that comment :ufdup: That Brazilian kid who recently got murked over his girl settin' him up would tell you the same were he still alive :to: We all met plenty of women b. And no, there is no race that monopolizes the role of a good wife and/or golddigger, but YOU have not been with enough women if you don't see a NOTICEABLE attitude/personality difference between a PR girl and a Japanese girls for example. To claim all the women all the same is complete b.s. Asian women far and above most other women (including white women) have most of the ideal characteristics one would look for in a wife. Sorry if it bothers :yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I give you about 2 weeks in Washington Heights before you take back that comment :ufdup: That Brazilian kid who recently got murked over his girl settin' him up would tell you the same were he still alive :to:
:heh: Your one anecdotal example is supposed to change my mind? A Japanese woman has never set a man up?

To claim all the women all the same is complete b.s.

Yes, that is my point. Thanks for agreeing with me. :jawalrus:

Asian women far and above most other women (including white women) have most of the ideal characteristics one would look for in a wife.
:snoop: Just when I thought we were making progress. I love how "all women" aren't the same but apparently all "Asian women" are?

Seriously, what is the matter with you mate? You're exposing yourself as someone who clearly hasn't been exposed to enough of the Asian women you fetishize about, to understand that your conjecturing is complete nonsense.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Your one anecdotal example is supposed to change my mind? A Japanese woman has never set a man up?

Yes, that is my point. Thanks for agreeing with me. :jawalrus:

:snoop: Just when I thought we were making progress. I love how "all women" aren't the same but apparently all "Asian women" are?

Seriously, what is the matter with you mate? You're exposing yourself as someone who clearly hasn't been exposed to enough of the Asian women you fetishize about, to understand that your conjecturing is complete nonsense.

I spent almost two years in Asia, speak basic Chinese, and conversational Vietnamese. I have been to China, HK, Viet, Japan, and South Korea, I know what the f*ck I'm talkin' about.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I spent almost two years in Asia, speak basic Chinese, and conversational Vietnamese. I have been to China, HK, Viet, Japan, and South Korea, I know what the f*ck I'm talkin' about.

On top of all that, you're now attempting to continue your weak argument under the guise of cultural enlightenment. As if you have an understanding into the world of "Asian women" that the rest of us don't have.
:rudy:

Meanwhile, you've done nothing but make generalizations and recite stereotypes about the submissiveness of Asian women.