Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we gonna act like Shane Mosely didnt have to give his up World Champion Belts to his Ex-wife in a divorce settlement :stopitslime:
sugar-shane-and-chi-poo1.jpg

Go outside brehs

Anericanized. I bet the dudes talkin that (y'all are small minded) never been outta the states for a legit period of time.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Anericanized. I bet the dudes talkin that (y'all are small minded) never been outta the states for a legit period of time.

Breh don't even let me get started on that shoe bytch Imelda Marcos

She was far from Americanized :stopitslime:
david+byrne+fatboy+slim+imelda+marcos+here+lies+love+album+cover.jpg

Im trolling now. But y'all nikkas generalize too much. The submissive Asian housewife dream, ain't happening. Unless you get her by mail order.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh don't even let me get started on that shoe bytch Imelda Marcos

She was far from Americanized :stopitslime:
david+byrne+fatboy+slim+imelda+marcos+here+lies+love+album+cover.jpg

Im trolling now. But y'all nikkas generalize too much. The submissive Asian housewife dream, ain't happening. Unless you get her by mail order.

My wife Japanese. Not (submissive) but a good wife and mother. I'm not saying black women aren't. Last chick I was with before her was black and cool, circumstances just came up. Point being, there is some truth to getting a Japanese chick that looks good from Japan. I can't speak for other races. Think what you want though.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
theyre bat shyt crazy.

like all women.

had to call the (chinese) cops on one just last week.

yall nikkas are dreaming.

Well, you have to think that a lot of these cats are socially awkward dudes with law degrees and IT certs; they couldn't approach a ladder - let alone an oriental woman (all the money in the world wouldn't help their game - it's bad enough they avoid the gems thread like medusa and a mirror-stein).

The reason why they so strung on having that "oriental flavor" is because they lack the variety in they life; so there's always this, "novelty" factor associated with it. So by the end of the day, cats yearn for some assorted combination style pizza... but always have to settle for pepperoni only (and that gets boring).

So when i see, "Oh, white girls dance like this, indian women have red dots like that or Black women have nads that emit this kind of aroma." All i can think is, "Is this dude serious?"

They base their experiences on extremely small sample sizes and after one, two confrontaciones, let that limited grasp dictate their overall perception (when its very seldom the case and mostly coincidence).

And the reason why you don't see too many guys complain about their oriental womenz is due to:

1. I'm almost certain you don't know a lot of guys who are involved with asian woman minus Ted from work and your boy Terrell who's been with the same cambodian broad since highschool. Thus, your miniscule sample size flaws your analysis.

:PikDatAzz:

well put. i swear half the time i cant tell if these nikkas are trolling or actually inept.