Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

:salute:

LOTS of truth here. Most of them can be prissy as shyt too. I'd rather have a broad that's down to get dirty from time to time, not prance around in heels and always be done up.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

This... :leostare: aren't you a female? You are one of the more knowledgeable poster on here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Asian men are looked at by asian women to be basically bytches. The asian men that dont complain about their women are at one extreme or the other. They either the more heavy handed (slap abytch up) type dudes and got their wife in check or they're bytchtified and do all the chores around the house. In a lot of ways, when asian women are annoying they remind me of nagging black women.

Only thing a nikka gonna complain about with his asian girl is the lack of booty attached to her body but you can remedy that after childbirth and just take the gut fat, and put it in the butt fat. :win: Then you've got the prototype.

My girl is chinese and i gotta say i have little to complain about. House is always clean. Sex is never an issue. Head is never denied. She worked in a soul food restaurant in her teens so food is on point. Her family love and miss me when im not around. They treat me like a king when im around. The men like to drink Hennessy and Cognac and every single woman caters to men. I aint mad. But that lack of anger, will make you weak, be careful.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:laff:

The town, daly city/san bruno, modesto, stockton............

shyt, the Filipinos from Hercules, Pinole, rodeo lol...straight nikkas. Them Tongan and samoans, didn't no one fukk with them, those crazy hood Vietnamese kids? shyt.....threads like this clearly show that most people don't interact with a broad array of Asian people and Asian cultures.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

yeah, lol....clearly the OP finally got a girl to pay him some attention, and she happened to be asian, so his response is " WOAH, WHOO, WHOA...ASIANS ARE THE BEST RACE EVER...OH MY GOD." Duke ejaculating on himself n whatnot. Ive dated an Asian or two. Americanized women are Americanized women...they are all more similar, rather than dissimilar, but then again people are color struck which controls their thinking and views of non-blacks.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
shyt, the Filipinos from Hercules, Pinole, rodeo lol...straight nikkas. Them Tongan and samoans, didn't no one fukk with them, those crazy hood Vietnamese kids? shyt.....threads like this clearly show that most people don't interact with a broad array of Asian people and Asian cultures.

Hercules, Pinole, Rodeo.....Sh1t, must be in the water from the refinery.

But yeah, as long as I lived in the bay, ain't NEVER had no funk with any of them female's fam. From the mama n daddies on down to the the brothers n cousins. Family BBQ's, ribs, chicken wings, grilled oysters, lumpia, pho, corona, kush.........all the sh1t.

From my uso potnas in sunnydale to my khmers in the deep east....

Gotta love The Bay :blessed:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beat me to it.

I used to work at a hotel, and the maintenance man was married to a Cambodian. She would beat on him regularly.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

2924me9.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Never...that is unless you're an Asian dude yourself probably. But...

I've heard my dudes complain about their white girls, black girls, middle eastern girl, latinas - they're this that and the other...but I've yet to ever hear any of my dudes complain about their Asian chicks :leon:

Full disclosure: I'm seeing another Asian chick now.

*Goes out on first date to one of the most expensive restaurant in NYC*
*Asian broad pulls out multiple credit cards "No, I'll pay"*:ahh:

Why did I take so long to grab another one :wow:

My boy (black dude) complained about his asian broad. Said she was annoying. My other boy (asian dude) breaking up with his girl (white/asian) because she was annoying. He's also break up with his old jumpoff (vietnamese) because she was annoying.

The idea that asian woman are some prize is really baffling to me. They're just like every other women out there. Annoying as shyt and too damn needy.

Asian is attainable, especially if theyre not super into the being super/exclusively Asian thing. Indians are the hardest. They have shade-ism deeply rooted in their culture. Luckily, I'm not really checking for Indians like that so it's :manny:

I had an Indian GF, wasn't harder stepping to her than it was any other female :yeshrug:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Asian women are not on that Miss independent tip.

they know how to please a man.

But I get no looks I have never gotten an Asian woman to look my way :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Cosign, but nikkas don't wanna here that though. In there minds they've made Asian women goddesses. At the end of the day they're just as triffling as any other woman on the planet.

Low key I think some of these nikkas are just looking for a way to explain how shytty they've been treated by woman by jumping from race to race

Typical 6 figure coli nikka: Maybe if I get with an Asian girl, she won't play me :sheet: