Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.

Yeah I know Filipino women can be a different breed, I dated one that used to constantly fly the fukk off the handle :whoa::damn:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Quick update. Made love to her for first time, had a tough time even putting one finger inside her it was so tight :wow:

Later on she was talking about how "it hurt but felt good" "you went in deep" "I felt it in my stomach." I'm not even big brehs :wow:

Breh, that p*ssy is so tight you could be 4" and the chick will be one some :krs: status. Struggling to f*t the d*ck inside, having to massage the clit to loosen her up a bit, working the head in slowly, then finally getting the whole thing in is some :ohhh: :krs: :to: :ahh: :wow: all at the same time

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
Most Asian chicks I know have been Americanized and see white men as gods. Just my observation. I'd like to date one :to:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I look at all American women pretty much the same. They all got their cultural idiosyncrasies which obviously would separate a sista from a mexican chick and I respect that. It's what makes her unique. HOWEVER. That Americanization is a mutha. haha To me it washes away any cultural values that they may have been raised with or tied to.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Asian women are only good for pissing on themselves. All women have problems breh. Gonna wake up with a vag cause she choppy choppy your pee pee.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If you have to resort to a swag less flat ass and chested chick because they are easier to handle. Then I feel real sorry for you :wow:

Well, you have to think that a lot of these cats are socially awkward dudes with law degrees and IT certs; they couldn't approach a ladder - let alone an oriental woman (all the money in the world wouldn't help their game - it's bad enough they avoid the gems thread like medusa and a mirror-stein).

The reason why they so strung on having that "oriental flavor" is because they lack the variety in they life; so there's always this, "novelty" factor associated with it. So by the end of the day, cats yearn for some assorted combination style pizza... but always have to settle for pepperoni only (and that gets boring).

So when i see, "Oh, white girls dance like this, indian women have red dots like that or Black women have nads that emit this kind of aroma." All i can think is, "Is this dude serious?"

They base their experiences on extremely small sample sizes and after one, two confrontaciones, let that limited grasp dictate their overall perception (when its very seldom the case and mostly coincidence).

And the reason why you don't see too many guys complain about their oriental womenz is due to:

1. I'm almost certain you don't know a lot of guys who are involved with asian woman minus Ted from work and your boy Terrell who's been with the same cambodian broad since highschool. Thus, your miniscule sample size flaws your analysis.

:PikDatAzz:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Well, you have to think that a lot of these cats are socially awkward dudes with law degrees and IT certs; they couldn't approach a ladder - let alone an oriental woman (all the money in the world wouldn't help their game - it's bad enough they avoid the gems thread like medusa and a mirror-stein).

The reason why they so strung on having that "oriental flavor" is because they lack the variety in they life; so there's always this, "novelty" factor associated with it. So by the end of the day, cats yearn for some assorted combination style pizza... but always have to settle for pepperoni only (and that gets boring).

So when i see, "Oh, white girls dance like this, indian women have red dots like that or Black women have nads that emit this kind of aroma." All i can think is, "Is this dude serious?"

They base their experiences on extremely small sample sizes and after one, two confrontaciones, let that limited grasp dictate their overall perception (when its very seldom the case and mostly coincidence).

And the reason why you don't see too many guys complain about their oriental womenz is due to:

1. I'm almost certain you don't know a lot of guys who are involved with asian woman minus Ted from work and your boy Terrell who's been with the same cambodian broad since highschool. Thus, your miniscule sample size flaws your analysis.

:PikDatAzz:

Very very well put

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
So we gonna act like Shane Mosely didnt have to give his up World Champion Belts to his Ex-wife in a divorce settlement :stopitslime:

She fukked homie over big time
sugar-shane-and-chi-poo1.jpg

Go outside brehs