Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I tried to be cool with one from my job ( he legit seemed like a nice and easygoing breh) until he started getting too comfortable and begin acting all flirty and shyt, I cut that nikka off with the quickness after that.

Same with me

My sister a lesbian and my great aunt is too. So I’m open to talking to them. Most of my homegirls are lesbians

I tried to be cool with this gay dude at work cause me and him were the only black peoples there but yeah he tried getting way too close and constantly getting in my space and kept tryna touch me and shyt :hubie:

But that did teach me that that’s how women feel a lot of times about men so it did make me more conscious of how I act around women and how they feel.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't try it unless he's got one of those big groups of mixed crowds. Like a promoter or something. Ol boy gonna touch you. Touchy ass nikkas

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
First of all it sounds like you were flirting.:wrist: Second, don't think I didn't peep the edit breh. :ufdup: You first wrote the post below and then you changed it.

I wonder why you changed the line in the parentheses...
full
Firstly I always re-edit my posts because I have ADHD (I even went back and post the original comment) and secondly I don’t care about your childish accusations. :russell:

I don’t have a hating and discriminatory bone in my body towards anyone and I’m legit cool with everyone until proven otherwise which was the case for the gay dude.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Same with me

My sister a lesbian and my great aunt is too. So I’m open to talking to them. Most of my homegirls are lesbians

I tried to be cool with this gay dude at work cause me and him were the only black peoples there but yeah he tried getting way too close and constantly getting in my space and kept tryna touch me and shyt :hubie:

But that did teach me that that’s how women feel a lot of times about men so it did make me more conscious of how I act around women and how they feel.
That last part is some real shyt

Back in 2021 a gay nikka followed me for a couple blocks and I was ready to crash

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firstly I always re-edit my posts because I have ADHD (I even went back and post the original comment) and secondly I don’t care about your childish accusations. :russell:

I don’t have a hating and discriminatory bone in my body towards anyone and I’m legit cool with everyone until proven otherwise which was the case for the gay dude.
Reasonable response. :ehh:

full
:manny:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
That last part is some real shyt

Back in 2021 a gay nikka followed me for a couple blocks and I was ready to crash

you get it breh

I legit wanted to punch that nikka at one point but we were at work (he quit shortly after anyways)

But I’m a big dude, and can handle myself physically. I couldn’t imagine how a lil 5’2” like 120 pound woman would feel being pressed like that by a grown man my size. That shyt has to be lowkey terrifying for them man

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
you get it breh

I legit wanted to punch that nikka at one point but we were at work (he quit shortly after anyways)

But I’m a big dude, and can handle myself physically. I couldn’t imagine how a lil 5’2” like 120 pound woman would feel being pressed like that by a grown man my size. That shyt has to be lowkey terrifying for them man
The gay coworker I had was 6’6 260 harrassing nikkas :francis:

One nikka got his ass grabbed by bra, but even then he lowkey knew who he could do the shyt too

I wouldn’t have ran the fade honestly, woulda sliced his ass up we worked at a restaurant