Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You legit need your thread making privileges revoked
Why? Because you don't agree with my opinion. Or is it because I'm not telling you what you want to hear? It seems like you want to silenc people even though they aren't trolling.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

Please shut up
donald-hillary-genealogy-2.jpg

Please shut up

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? Because you don't agree with my opinion. Or is it because I'm not telling you what you want to hear? It seems like you want to silenc people even though they aren't trolling.
Because not every ridiculous claim deserves to be entertained.

You have no way of knowing and more importantly...NO WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW a Trump presidency would destroy the current system.

You're just talking out your ass and acting like it deserves to be taken as a credible opinion because it's "different"

:camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Moron, do you read or just jump to conclusion? Read the damn OP moron, I said I was voting 3rd party. Aren't you married to a Samoan :sas2:
Dont talk about my wife.

Theres only 2 ways this can go. You either vote in honest effective leaders who have the peoples interests at heart or a facist comes around and destroys everything. You have this notion that donald trump is an effective and honest leader with your interets at heart but i think you're just looking to regurgitate information you heard on youtube so you can pat yourself on the back. How is trump going to benefit you? Is surgery for your cross eyes going to be reduced?

yyy

All Star
Daps
Did you read :why: I said I'm voting 3rd party
True, I was kind of basing my post on the last time I saw you post something and the title of your thread. And the video that you linked...

Glad to see that you've seen the light lol. I can't comment on Jill Stein because I've barely ever heard her name mentioned, but the libertarians are always interesting. Why, may I ask, are you not voting for Clinton. I saw your post about Clinton Cash. Is that the main reason, or are you actually dissatisfied with their platform?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dont talk about my wife.

Theres only 2 ways this can go. You either vote in honest effective leaders who have the peoples interests at heart or a facist comes around and destroys everything. You have this notion that donald trump is an effective and honest leader with your interets at heart but i think you're just looking to regurgitate information you heard on youtube so you can pat yourself on the back. How is trump going to benefit you? Is surgery for your cross eyes going to be reduced?
Naw, you wanna go there, so I'm calling out your bullshyt. Now, let's stop with the gimmicks and be real. I have no time for games. I'm discussing real crises in this fukking country.

True, I was kind of basing my post on the last time I saw you post something and the title of your thread. And the video that you linked...

Glad to see that you've seen the light lol. I can't comment on Jill Stein because I've barely ever heard her name mentioned, but the libertarians are always interesting. Why, may I ask, are you not voting for Clinton. I saw your post about Clinton Cash. Is that the main reason, or are you actually dissatisfied with their platform?

I'm not voting for her because of her awful tenure as Secretary Of State. Basically, she was part of destabilizing Libya, Honduras, Haiti, and Syria. Also, the policies her husband ushered out and she championed them. Gary Johnson supports TPP, so he's out for me lol.

Because not every ridiculous claim deserves to be entertained.

You have no way of knowing and more importantly...NO WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW a Trump presidency would destroy the current system.

You're just talking out your ass and acting like it deserves to be taken as a credible opinion because it's "different"

:camby:
You still don't get what I'm trying to convey do you :snoop:

yyy

All Star
Daps
@primetime11 I have that Garland dude added on FB and he explained how the DNC is trying to move further right.
Yeah, I saw the video. I can't argue about that reasoning for not voting against Clinton. Trump had a line in his acceptance speech that said something along that same line of reasoning and I was like Clinton really has no answer for that. At the same time, is it really fair to say that Clinton's time as Secretary State is what caused the unrest in the Middle East. Isn't that like blaming an NBA coach when the team doesn't do well.