Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Op is thee WOAT.

He doesn't understand thee nature of politics.

But at least he's trying rather than wasting his time trying to get thee p*ssy.

So I'ma let thee nikka cook, do ya thing. By Nov 8, you'll understand thee situation better and vote Dem.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

Dap solely off the use of my breh Shyne Po...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Op is thee WOAT.

He doesn't understand thee nature of politics.

But at least he's trying rather than wasting his time trying to get thee p*ssy.

So I'ma let thee nikka cook, do ya thing. By Nov 8, you'll understand thee situation better and vote Dem.
You don't get it, I'm never voting Dem again. My vote is going to Stein. So, whatever happens well it happens :manny:

Dap solely off the use of my breh Shyne Po...
:win: gully and trill. My Belize nikka. Come back Shyne :sadcam: