Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You've been making some stupid posts on this site this year...I don't think you should be allowed to vote come November.

:snoop:

You went from supporting Bernie Sanders to supporting Trump. As a black man too.

Where do they build people like you at? You had to of been manufactured. Cause this type of c00nery should be illegal.
Did you read the part on I'm voting 3rd party :francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wouldn't bet on it, everyone's always looking for that nail in the coffin. it'll hit when you aren't looking for it :francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Correct my ignorance but voting 3rd party just seems counter productive unles that 3rd party is really a viable option LIKE A SERIOUS CANDIDATE TO WIN.. Splits the vote either way if the 3rd party ain't really on shyt... shyts too set in America at this point, either you vote red or blue.... Ross Perot showed ME how effective or ineffective a 3rd party vote can be in this country... It's either you're this or you're that at this point... People choose sides... People can't be objective for shyt... In 2016, voting 3rd party is like not even voting or just throwing your ballot in the garbage..
We know they can't win, but it's basically voting for your principles. I'm not voting for Clinton and I doubt Trump will get my vote. So, I guess Jill Stein it is :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

rich people like the way things are, they wont let him be president and estory everything they have as well
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

and somehow you think these rich folks are just going to sit on their hands and do nothing?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correct my ignorance but voting 3rd party just seems counter productive unles that 3rd party is really a viable option LIKE A SERIOUS CANDIDATE TO WIN.. Splits the vote either way if the 3rd party ain't really on shyt... shyts too set in America at this point, either you vote red or blue.... Ross Perot showed ME how effective or ineffective a 3rd party vote can be in this country... It's either you're this or you're that at this point... People choose sides... People can't be objective for shyt... In 2016, voting 3rd party is like not even voting or just throwing your ballot in the garbage..
That's exactly it.
Dumb pseudo-intellectuals think that if they back the Green Party hard enough, that the US is going to sudddenly become the UK or India and have a thriving multi-party system :mjlol:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
rich people like the way things are, they wont let him be president and estory everything they have as well

and somehow you think these rich folks are just going to sit on their hands and do nothing?
If there's no election fruad in the general it's not much they can do. Because they plan to have more independent pollsters come general time.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
You've been making some stupid posts on this site this year...I don't think you should be allowed to vote come November.

You went from supporting Bernie Sanders to supporting Trump. As a black man too.

Where do they build people like you at? You had to of been manufactured. Cause this type of c00nery should be illegal.
@JudgeJoeGorilla is not the most eloquent poster on here plus he has a penchant for hyperbole and exaggeration.

However...

Should Trump be elected the avenues for direct resistance to his government will be much wider than with Obama, and resistance of all stripes--violent, economic, etc--will be more easily justifiable, since everyone hates Trump. With Hillary community "leaders" will trot out the same old keep waiting, there is reform coming routine. With Trump the masses will be too desperate for such appeasement. They will ready themselves for action.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's exactly it.
Dumb pseudo-intellectuals think that if they back the Green Party hard enough, that the US is going to sudddenly become the UK or India and have a thriving multi-party system :mjlol:
We need a multi-party system though. This shyt is horrible and you know it. If we can get more Greens and Libertarians in the house we have a better chance. We need more 3rd parties in state legislature.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
expand your horizons; you don't have to be an american any more. in reality you were more than that anyways. now's the time to grow out of that idealism and expand beyond that, learn about other places and countries and how they operate.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I'm sure the billionaire spoiled brat is with enough corporate connections to keep Edward Snowden up at night for the rest of his life is going to end the "oligarchy." :heh:
I've never read such foolishness in my life. Trump's Presidency would exacerbate the issue, deal a blow to the US economy while he tries to start a trade war with China, and felate Vladimir Putin, while expanding Guantanamo Bay, covering his ass his money stashed away offshore, and dodging political scandal after political scandal while the Republican Party literally implodes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
expand your horizons; you don't have to be an american any more. in reality you were more than that anyways. now's the time to grow out of that idealism and expand beyond that, learn about other places and countries and how they operate.
TBH when I get my money up I'm thinking of moving to Brazil or an African country. This shyt has just gone too far. It will never change and I'm not gonna raise my future children in this hellhole.