Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yeah, I saw the video. I can't argue about that reasoning for not voting against Clinton. Trump had a line in his acceptance speech that said something along that same line of reasoning and I was like Clinton really has no answer for that. At the same time, is it really fair to say that Clinton's time as Secretary State is what caused the unrest in the Middle East. Isn't that like blaming an NBA coach when the team doesn't do well.
Yes, it's fair because she had control over the state department. The Secretary Of State serves as the Presidents foreign affair advisory. All the criticism she gets she deserves. The woman is straight up evil. From the emails which breached our nation's security to her Clinton Foundation. She only cares about a vote to get to power NOT thee people.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

He is part of the oligarchy you damned fool.:pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
TBH when I get my money up I'm thinking of moving to Brazil or an African country. This shyt has just gone too far. It will never change and I'm not gonna raise my future children in this hellhole.
I feel the exact same way. I could never raise children in this country.

I'm finna head to Nigeria next year....

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you allow a troll to think he's more than just a troll. :coffee:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Since JudgeJoeBaboon claims to be all about pure democracy and serving the will of the people how about we set something up that let's us vote on his thread making privileges. The voice of the people needs to be heard here!

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If Trump wins he's gonna be a lame duck from his inauguration until his 4 years are up
Word and he doesn't understand how the economy works. Dude would be catastrophic because no one in the house or senate would want to work with him.

This is what happens when you allow a troll to think he's more than just a troll. :coffee:
Even though I'm not a troll, you are saying that because I'm not telling you what you want to hear.