Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on youtube. that shyt damn near ruined my life. i never forgot your racist shyt because you were one of the few who actually used your name to comment that racist shyt.
you are the epitome of racism and your homeboys too.

Youtube? :dahell: You're gonna have to link me up I have no idea what you're talking about.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
So where is the shots coming from? People gonna seriously argue for racism?

I see quite a few posters speaking generally saying such and such race holds us back. But provides no examples and haven't provided any solutions besides becoming angry, resentful and maybe in some cases violent.

That's not going to get anything done. People wanna take on the past mentality and act like we can't find positive ways to change I'm not saying I have all the answers. But we don't have to succumb to their tactics.

And this isn't anything specific that thread I used in my original post is an example of ignorance and hate. And there are several threads on the coli that have this same stuff going on.
I don't know about holding us back but my nikka we just got basic civil rights like 60 years ago. We have a long way to go before we're even equal to whites. Did you know that if you're black and move to a predominately white neighborhood you cause the surrounding properties' values to depreciate? tell me that ain't racism bruh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i posted the link on here, he was one the main ones talking shyt on here, and then talked shyt on the comments.

he is brawler
click the link and read comments before he tries to edit them

brawler
2 years ago

whats it like knowing all over the world people of all races hate black people? yall are ignorant,selfish and retarded in your ways. nigs never done a damn thing for this world. all nigs belong in jail. lol at so many young black guys still thinking they are hood and streets....yall are a bunch of clowns

Yea, that definitely sounds like something I'd say.

:laugh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Or.... or.... maybe the internet is a big place, and there's... I dunno, another guy using a similar alias to mine on another website.

:manny:
what other brawler would make laugh about it in the thread i made, then go on youtube and say projectCOVO (sohh)? with the same name brawler? i aint dumb fool, and its time your ass got outed for your inherently racist ways

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I don't know about holding us back but my nikka we just got basic civil rights like 60 years ago. We have a long way to go before we're even equal to whites. Did you know that if you're black and move to a predominately white neighborhood you cause the surrounding properties' values to depreciate? tell me that ain't racism bruh.

Ok I understand that but how is promoting or allowing hate speech acceptable? That thread in my original and several other threads weren't even locked and they were out there in the public and you have quite a few peeps down with that.

There are people who have been effected by racism and are hurt we can't be promoting more racism by going against which ever race.

In regards to the house properties that maybe true in some cases breh. And it's not right in any case. But how is that affecting you?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what other brawler would make laugh about it in the thread i made, then go on youtube and say projectCOVO (sohh)? with the same name brawler?

I don't know, breh. You'd have to ask him. I don't remember ever seeing this video before, tho. You say there's another thread about it that I posted in? Link me up breh, I'm curious now.

i aint dumb fool,

:patrice: That's.... looking debatable at this point.

and its time your ass got outed for your inherently racist ways

:manny: Go for it. Make a thread and everything. Be sure to add the #Inherently hashtag.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't know, breh. You'd have to ask him.

:patrice: That's.... looking debatable at this point.

:manny: Go for it. Make a thread and everything. Be sure to add the #Inherently hashtag.
i aint gotta go back and forth. just know that i know your hypocritical ways. eat a dikk you racist piece of shyt

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint gotta go back and forth. just know that i know your hypocritical ways. eat a dikk you racist piece of shyt

I added some other info to that post. I genuinely don't recall ever seeing this video before, breh. If you say I posted in another thread on it laughing about it, link me up cause I'm drawing a blank.