Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
@iMajor , the only thing I can say is stay in the Film/Arcaduim/Coliseum forums. It still happens in those forums also but no where near as much as here..

Thats what I've been doing.

Let them keep posting about how much they hate the white man or have the white man on their mind 24/7 and try to fake like " I'm just trying to wake people up", like most of the posters on here ( who seem to be college educated, decent jobs etc ) are the ones that need the talking. Go down to the corners if you trying to wake people up.............But we all know the keyboard is where it ends for most.

Let's just hope it ends at the keyboard. But there should be 0 tolerance for that kinda hate speech and racial slur on the coli. No one needs to be exposed to that and no one should incite violence. Breh if I see racism or hate speech around me I speak out against it.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Most people just be clowning on the internet breh:snoop: it's not that serious :yeshrug:

Breh you don't know the person behind the keyboard to say they are just "clowning" that's my point. Some lines shouldn't be crossed but some people on here don't care.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Breh you don't know the person behind the keyboard to say they are just "clowning" that's my point. Some lines shouldn't be crossed but some people on here don't care.

I said " most" breh. Look,the power of the internet is that it's is own universe! I don't agree with HOC but it is what it is :yeshrug:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I said " most" breh. Look,the power of the internet is that it's is own universe! I don't agree with HOC but it is what it is :yeshrug:

If you don't agree with racism and hate speech and inciting violence then you understand where I am coming from.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
If you don't agree with racism and hate speech and inciting violence then you understand where I am coming from.

You are right breh

You can ride on clowns without calling them cacs or c00ns

That demonic genie needs to go back in the bottle

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I enjoy sports. This is a primarily sports forum. Also, I prefer to be somewhere that has opinions different from my own. Those agreeing with you all the time don't really initiate critical thinking. And yes, I wouldn't of said shyt, because there's enough white slander in the media and enough black ass kissing where no matter what anyone says the media will trump others and will be the precedent for how people are viewed.
Get your Neanderthal, pasty ass off this site and die.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I enjoy sports. This is a primarily sports forum. Also, I prefer to be somewhere that has opinions different from my own. Those agreeing with you all the time don't really initiate critical thinking. And yes, I wouldn't of said shyt, because there's enough white slander in the media and enough black ass kissing where no matter what anyone says the media will trump others and will be the precedent for how people are viewed.
Get your Neanderthal, pasty ass off this site and die.