Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a shyt if you like whites or not. I am speaking about violence against any innocent person. Hate the white douche bag that did something to you but you are no better than anyone you hate when you resort to attacking innocent people of any race simply based off it. I have a biracial child so what I care about is his safety and teaching him everyone is equal no better no worse.

Bruh nobody is attacking people IRL from views born on the coli. this issue was created and exists entirely inside your head

But I suppose with all the actual racist attacks on black people IRL we should be thankful to have a brave soul like yourself to save us from imaginary coli race attacks :duck: If you can find the time please protect us from aliens and killer unicorns too

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
mafukkas was making 94953958349 threads when the coli 1st started going hard as fukk on black women

calling them apes and shyt

and you nikkas had no probs

soon as a thread is made going at anyone besides a black female you nikkas become activist :wow:

stockholm ass c00ns:mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
mafukkas was making 94953958349 threads when the coli 1st started going hard as fukk on black women

soon as a thread is made going at anyone besides a black female you nikkas become activist :wow:

true

but i won't lie "sheboon" was wild :laff: i'm crackin up just typing it now

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

That doesn't get a pass either post those threads in here too. These all need to be checked

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
First off, no one here has called for violence against other races. The one time I saw it mentioned (jokingly). The thread was locked immediately. This site openly brings about an awareness that is rarely seen on any platform. No one here is brazenly prejudiced.
There are openly white, gay, god fearing, and others on this board who are accepted into this community. Don't know your race, creed or religion op but you are clearly an opp. And there is no room for views like yours to be discussed on this board. I think the better solution would be for you to leave. The Mods do a great job of keeping the Coli clean, us members also do a great job of policing ourselves. You are not above the law, Nor will you ever be privileged enough to be a lawmaker. You should leave. We don't want You.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:comeon:

can you post the thread you made to have those removed instead:ehh:

Breh all of it is wrong post the threads in here all you're doing is feeding my point. Racism is wrong on all fronts no matter which side. The thread I picked out was merely a thread there are plenty others which you just stated search one up and let's discuss that's all I'm asking breh

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
First off, no one here has called for violence against other races. The one time I saw it mentioned (jokingly). The thread was locked immediately. This site openly brings about an awareness that is rarely seen on any platform. No one here is brazenly prejudiced.
There are openly white, gay, god fearing, and others on this board who are accepted into this community. Don't know your race, creed or religion op but you are clearly an opp. And there is no room for views like yours to be discussed on this board. I think the better solution would be for you to leave. The Mods do a great job of keeping the Coli clean, us members also do a great job of policing ourselves. You are not above the law, Nor will you ever be privileged enough to be a lawmaker. You should leave. We don't want You.

lmao my nikka called him an opp :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh all oso f it is wrong post the threads in here all you're doing is feeding my point. Racism is wrong on all fronts no matter which side. The thread I picked out was merely a thread there are plenty others which you just stated search one up and let's discuss that's all I'm asking breh
so "racism is wrong on all fronts" but magically you had no probs when it was directed at black people:ehh:

u win:wow:
im done:dwillhuh: