corey-feldman-dance-o.gif

Just wanted to say what you know bout this piff? :wow:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Breh, just stop. You're dealing with self-righteous people who generally are kinda young. I tried to tell them. @No_bammer_weed tried to tell them. All you'll hear is "white people" this and "white people" that. Like we don't already know that white racism is on another order of magnitude :rolleyes:.

Anyway, you can't get through to them. If you aren't hashtaging that "inherently" nonsense or "cacs gon cac" then you're a c00n to them. All you can do is be above it.
you a fukking hypocrite.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
far from it. there is a special place in hell reserved for racist bigots like you.

:manny: Tell me why you think it was me, other than the fact that the guy who posted that had an internet alias that was a subtext of my alias on this website. Would you like me to make a post on that video under my youtube acct, or would you just assume it was more hypocrisy, set up far in advance just in case someone "called me out" on a website that didn't yet exist and I had the foresight to setup a duplicate youtube acct, JUST to prove to some nameless faceless dude on the internet that it wasn't me. God that was a ridiculous thing to type, but I'm sure that's where your brain went.

Furthermore, why would I use my "real" alias?

And for that matter, why would I say "fukk project covo"?

And for that matter, how many people from SOHH called that shyt Project Covo, breh? :wtf:

Use your goddamn brain, man. :smh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:manny: Tell me why you think it was me, other than the fact that the guy who posted that had an internet alias that was a subtext of my alias on this website. Would you like me to make a post on that video under my youtube acct, or would you just assume it was more hypocrisy, set up far in advance just in case someone "called me out" on a website that didn't yet exist and I had the foresight to setup a duplicate youtube acct, JUST to prove to some nameless faceless dude on the internet that it wasn't me. God that was a ridiculous thing to type, but I'm sure that's where your brain went.

Furthermore, why would I use my "real" alias?

And for that matter, why would I say "fukk project covo"?

And for that matter, how many people from SOHH called that shyt Project Covo, breh? :wtf:

Use your goddamn brain, man. :smh:
projectcovo was the url name for sohh boards, nobody would shoutout projectcovo, unless they came from sohh. how many people went by brawler on sohh?. your name brawler, plus how you talked in that thread... i am not stupid. im done talking. just know you a racist piece of shyt, and i am far from stupid. like i said earlier, fukk you.

stop quoting me, im done with your bigoted ass. fukk you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
projectcovo was the url name for sohh boards.
Yes, projectcovo was the name of the url. So the only people who would call it projectcovo (know it as projectcovo) were people who didn't post on SOHH. Dumbass. :dry:

your name brawler

Yes!! That's gotta be it! Who else on the internet would use such a name?!?! Just so you know, dudes jack my name all the time. I doubt that's the case here, but even here on the coli, it's happened...
Better than my man that jacked @BlvdBrawler name for his PSN ID. :laff:

, plus how you talked in that thread...

Yea, that thread that you still have yet to link me to, which basically makes this a lie.

i am not stupid.

im done talking.

You keep saying that, and yet... here we are. :sas2:

just know you a racist piece of shyt, and i am far from stupid. like i said earlier, fukk you.

And just know that you got trolled online by a white person and developed some real-life feelings about a black person as a result. Solidarity, brother. :tu:

stop quoting me, im done with your bigoted ass. fukk you.

And when I don't stop quoting you, what are you going to do about it? Other than nothing, I mean. :sas1:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Simmering beef?
I thought @BlvdBrawler was black?

:ohhh:
race really doesnt matter. a white boy and a black boy both wrote the word ****** and drew a dikk on my car in the snow last november. some blacks really dont realize that racism is real and is not a laughing matter.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yea... dude got trolled by some white dude on Youtube (of all places) who was named 'brawler' and spent the last 2 years being mad at me about it. Kind of hilarious, actually
far from mad, my life has improved a lot since then. i just never forget racist shyt like that.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
far from mad, my life has improved a lot since then. i just never forget racist shyt like that.

And you probably shouldn't forget it. shyt, i'd be mad too if I went through that (not the comments thing, it's just the internet). I mean the thing with the cops.