Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Bruh nobody is attacking people IRL from views born on the coli. this issue was created and exists entirely inside your head

But I suppose with all the actual racist attacks on black people IRL we should be thankful to have a brave soul like yourself to save us from imaginary coli race attacks :duck: If you can find the time please protect us from aliens and killer unicorns too

This is not a black and white thing racism happens everywhere. Also with regards to in real life. While some people may think it's all fun and games who knows who is doing what behind closed doors and who is truly who here.

First off, no one here has called for violence against other races. The one time I saw it mentioned (jokingly). The thread was locked immediately. This site openly brings about an awareness that is rarely seen on any platform. No one here is brazenly prejudiced.
There are openly white, gay, god fearing, and others on this board who are accepted into this community. Don't know your race, creed or religion op but you are clearly an opp. And there is no room for views like yours to be discussed on this board. I think the better solution would be for you to leave. The Mods do a great job of keeping the Coli clean, us members also do a great job of policing ourselves. You are not above the law, Nor will you ever be privileged enough to be a lawmaker. You should leave. We don't want You.

I'm glad you feel that way. So you shouldn't have anything to be worried about go on with your day breh

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Explain breh it's an open discussion
:lupe:
I'ma play it safe and not take a couple shots to the chest, breh but I will say words like "cac" is part of the site's culture and will not be going anywhere soon.
Cacs gonna cac gets me everytime :pachaha:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:lupe:
I'ma play it safe and not take a couple shots to the chest, breh but I will say words like "cac" is part of the site's culture and will not be going anywhere soon.
Cacs gonna cac gets me everytime :pachaha:

:comeon: you gonna let a few neg reps hold you back? Peeps are being ass backwards and can/may turn into violent events. Plus racism is not healthy it's cancer. That "c" word was specifically to get back at white people that call us the "n" word none of those should be accepted and it shouldn't be part of the culture. It's ignorant and I know you see it breh.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:comeon: you gonna let a few neg reps hold you back? Peeps are being ass backwards and can/may turn into violent events. Plus racism is not healthy it's cancer. That "c" word was specifically to get back at white people that call us the "n" word none of those should be accepted and it shouldn't be part of the culture. It's ignorant and I know you see it breh.
I've yet to see a white poster get offended over the word "cac", hell I've seen a few use it. Its harmless, its short for Caucasian :ld:

I ain't scared of no neg :birdman:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I've yet to see a white poster get offended over the word "cac", hell I've seen a few use it. Its harmless, its short for Caucasian :ld:

I ain't scared of no neg :birdman:

So where is the shots coming from? People gonna seriously argue for racism?

I see quite a few posters speaking generally saying such and such race holds us back. But provides no examples and haven't provided any solutions besides becoming angry, resentful and maybe in some cases violent.

That's not going to get anything done. People wanna take on the past mentality and act like we can't find positive ways to change I'm not saying I have all the answers. But we don't have to succumb to their tactics.

And this isn't anything specific that thread I used in my original post is an example of ignorance and hate. And there are several threads on the coli that have this same stuff going on. A lot of threads that have nothing to do with race turn into some racist rant because a poster feels a certain way and he/she gets quickly labeled.

People need to cease and decease with all this negative racial talk.

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlvdBrawler you can kill that shyt because when i showed my video when i was being racially profiled by police on here you was the main one spewing that racist rhetoric :stopitslime:

kill that holier than thou act :stopitslime:

fronting, i see you dapping shyt up

Sorry breh I've got 11k posts I don't know what you're talking about.

But, there is this thing that happens sometimes in life.

Sometimes, people... change their minds about things..

:mindblown:, right?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Sorry breh I've got 11k posts I don't know what you're talking about.

But, there is this thing that happens sometimes in life.

Sometimes, people... change their minds about things..

:mindblown:, right?
on youtube. that shyt damn near ruined my life. i never forgot your racist shyt because you were one of the few who actually used your name to comment that racist shyt.
you are the epitome of racism and your homeboys too.