Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Daps
Reppin
St louis
until nikka,******,nikkah,n1gga is banned i'm
gonna say what the fukk I want here.....
humanoids throw the word around like
a damn frisbie.

but notice nikka wasnt on the list.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
If I'm a c00n (by def blacks who poorly represents blacks) what are all of the hate spewing people on this thread. Look you can call me corny whatever I just want you all to understand it sounded like you were promoting violence against anyone based off of race. That's ugly to me and I want to believe people are better than that.

I went to the sites you all stated and agreed they are far worse. Just saying hate based off race in any circumstance is sad to me. Try not to prejudge people when you first see them because you might be wrong.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Breh all of it is wrong post the threads in here all you're doing is feeding my point. Racism is wrong on all fronts no matter which side. The thread I picked out was merely a thread there are plenty others which you just stated search one up and let's discuss that's all I'm asking breh

Being called a CAC isn't racism

:camby:

Stop caping, white people don't need to be caped for.. We got enough ignorant loser ass white supremacists doing enough of that

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm a c00n (by def blacks who poorly represents blacks) what are all of the hate spewing people on this thread. Look you can call me corny whatever I just want you all to understand it sounded like you were promoting violence against anyone based off of race. That's ugly to me and I want to believe people are better than that.

I went to the sites you all stated and agreed they are far worse. Just saying hate based off race in any circumstance is sad to me. Try not to prejudge people when you first see them because you might be wrong.

Breh, just stop. You're dealing with self-righteous people who generally are kinda young. I tried to tell them. @No_bammer_weed tried to tell them. All you'll hear is "white people" this and "white people" that. Like we don't already know that white racism is on another order of magnitude :rolleyes:.

Anyway, you can't get through to them. If you aren't hashtaging that "inherently" nonsense or "cacs gon cac" then you're a c00n to them. All you can do is be above it.