Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Helps a new generation of black people face reality at a time when they understand racism as something that happened back in the 1800s.

We dont wanna end up like the jews sittin in a train like :dwillhuh: *they're probably taking us to mcdonalds*

We have white friends but very few white allies.

1800's? :usure: you talking about racism or slavery knowledge is power

Saka

Pro
Daps
I'm not black or white, but how is calling someone a cac racist? :dahell:the coli is an open discussion with little censorship if you can't handle that then your PC ass should :camby:

But to all the people on here who think they're completely anonymous and what they posted on the internet wont ever get linked to them they're trippin your ISP has been cooperating with the NSA for about a decade :sas2:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'm not black or white, but how is calling someone a cac racist? :dahell:the coli is an open discussion with little censorship if you can't handle that then your PC ass should :camby:

But to all the people on here who think they're completely anonymous and what they posted on the internet wont ever get linked to them they're trippin your ISP has been cooperating with the NSA for about a decade :sas2:

Ok if names are just that then I hope you don't mind when they are thrown back your way. This thread is really about not endorsing violence or hate. But educate yourself.

Saka

Pro
Daps
Ok if names are just that then I hope you don't mind when they are thrown back your way. This thread is really about not endorsing violence or hate. But educate yourself.

You can't equate cac the simplified version of the biological classification: caucasian or caucasoid to the n-word whose origins lie in blatant hatred and white supremacy.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
You can't equate cac the simplified version of the biological classification: caucasian or caucasoid to the n-word whose origins lie in blatant hatred and white supremacy.

As I said again if you don't mind names being tossed your way then ok. So the n word is from negro. Does that make it right? It's all about the intent.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
so are you guys using the word as a term for endearment? Check what Chris rock says what the word stands for and who uses it...

Saka

Pro
Daps
As I said again if you don't mind names being tossed your way then ok. So the n word is from negro. Does that make it right? It's all about the intent.
:what:intent alone doesn't mean shyt words summarize abstract concepts and the n-word is a phrase that abstracts the history, tears and blood of the Africans who endured colonialism and slavery, you can't compare that to cac .

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:what:intent alone doesn't mean shyt words summarize abstract concepts and the n-word is a phrase that abstracts the history, tears and blood of the Africans who endured colonialism and slavery, you can't compare that to cac .

So what about the word Jew

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
See a black 14 year old convicted in 1944 and love these cacs so much you assume he's guilty because he confessed and he's evil brehs:mjlol:

And how often do you see nikkas calling for violence against white people?and if you did being that nikkas aint #inherently evil what makes you think any would actually go and kill random white people:wtb:? What hate speech have you heard on hear that really alarms you where you are worried another poster might do somebody harm or is preaching that others should?How is c00n offensive when nobody ever believes they are c00ns? Its a divisive but necessary word far as I see it:manny:...if anything you should be asking us to try to sensor ourselves just based on the fact that overusing these words takes away the impact if you use them casually about everything....but I look at it as coli is like a family:wow:....amongst each other we know what we mean when we talking about cacs,c00ns,fakkits etc....if you a casual browser you could get a fukked up idea about this place but those who have been around a while can read through the troll post,joke threads where we clown other races,ourselves,sexual orientations and understand what it is...but also can tell when we are entered into a powerful discussion....seems like you and anybody else upset lacks context not only when it comes to the coli but racism in America in general....I feel like even white posters who have been around us long enuff get it....those that want to be offended that's fine to but being that black and browns seems to be the majority on here at least as far as those who are the most vocal,if whites aint speaking up for theyselves in these threads maybe they understand it doesn't apply to them:manny:...or maybe they realize they dont have home field advantage on here so they just quiet and talk it all in and let us talk amongst ourselves about shyt they dont understtand....why you gotta be the cacs/c00ns spokesperson:dahell:?

/thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your point? I have to have bought into your stupidity for how long before the truth I'm speaking has any value?

What truth? The FBI can't do anything regardless of complaints about free speech. There have racial threads on the Coli for years, racist speech is protected by the Constitution. If cacs and c00ns don't like the talk, they should leave.

Exhibit A: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shou...nt-it-has-begun-free-daps-to-be-given.220414/

"Threads like these should have zero tolerance in the coli breh. Along with the words new black, cacs and c00ns etc. These are very degrading terms and brings down the quality of the coli and creates a very negative energy. I have no idea if those people are serious but the coli should not be involved or even give a platform to such ugly and hateful/nasty threads no matter where even if it's the race thread. People can report this site to the FBI if they feel offended by these things and they can monitor the kind of ignorance people are speaking of. I think this issue needs to be addressed immediately because I don't think you ever intended the coli to be a platform that promotes hate crimes or racism."

People should educate themselves and really check themselves. No one should willingly be part or associated with this kind of nonsense. Some of y'all are worried about other racist sites and are very quick to point them out. But look at what y'all have turned the coli into. Y'all are seriously destroying this site from being anything reputable with toxic mind set some of y'all have. We all can change. And we all can be more positive. And more importantly be an example or a light for what's right and not promote evil.

The Coli and everyone who participates in it are protected 100% by free speech laws. The FBI can't do anything if people are offended, just like the FBI can't do anything and does nothing about threads, posts or websites where blacks are offended. This fact is all that matters when it comes to legal talks. As respects calls for civility, go back to your cave :cacc00n: . nikkas will stop when cacs, which will never happen.

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:mjlol:were not crazy cacs

no one here is committing a crime

Yall Keep thinking that. You have posters on this website that only post about race issues and how they hate white people...You have forums for Music/Video Games/Films/Sports/Fitness and the only thing you can talk about is race?

This site has an Elliot Rodger just waiting to happen.

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:dead: at the tags of this thread. Yall nikkas is wild:mjlol:

Just reading some of the responses is why I usually just fukk with the coliseum and booth(which is on a down cycle) when I visit this site. Too many blatant racists,c00ns that tap dance for whitey,and fake militants for a real discussion about race issues. I don't even argue about race on this site cause nikkas will say anything to try to get you:umad: And then they hide behind their screen with no consequences which allows them to pop shyt without apologizing and being able to ask Kiss:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:lolbron:
the n-word is not from negro. The n-word has history before the black american slavery period, which is short compared to the history of black folks' in civilization. It had a different meaning