Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The last 20+ pages :usure: did you see any growth in almost 90% of the responses in the thread :heh: go in the rest of the coli and troll and make light of a serious topic.

it is a serious topic, and let's say for argument sake that there's no growth in 100% of the posts, what exactly does that mean? is the Coli headed towards st0rmfr0nt like existence?

After a two-year investigation, theSPLC said (pdf) that since st0rmfr0nt became one of the first hate sites on the internet in 1995, its registered users have been disproportionately responsible for major killings. The report was released a month early after white supremacist Frazier Glenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, was accused of killing three people at a Jewish center in Kansas City on Sunday.

and also,

where's the equivalent to the Coli's PAWG threads on st0rmfr0nt, a section or thread where they worship Black women?

:sas1:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Compared to the majority, the trolls are the minority . If you don't like a topic, you can report it, if you don't like a poster put them on ignore .

There's nothing wrong with me as a person.

And I am right, there is nothing wrong with thecoli. You're acting as if thecoli = troll/hate posters.

You're the only one sitting in ignorance by ignoring what we are saying to you.

Everything you listed as a reason to get things change on the coli still exist outside thecoli.

Start your change outside, somewhere it matters the most. No one is getting killed for inciting hate on thecoli.

So is inciting hate ok? If it's not then we nothing more to discuss because that is the specific point I am trying to make. We don't know who is/are affected by what is being said. We all would like to think it's as you say. The ignorance is the very many people who think it's no big deal to act if there is no issue with hate and violence but hey if you think the trolls are in the minority or they don't have an influence :manny: so be it that's your opinion

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
So is inciting hate ok? If it's not then we nothing more to discuss because that is the specific point I am trying to make. We don't know who is/are affected by what is being said. We all would like to think it's as you say. The ignorance is the very many people who think it's no big deal to act if there is no issue with hate and violence but hey if you think the trolls are in the minority or they don't have an influence :manny: so be it that's your opinion

You don't know either so what's the point in trying to impose your will on something you dont have control of and cannot forsee.

There is more to your agenda than what you're saying to us and admins.

We know what's going. I'll leave at that and good luck .

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
it is a serious topic, and let's say for argument sake that there's no growth in 100% of the posts, what exactly does that mean? is the Coli headed towards st0rmfr0nt like existence?

and also,

where's the equivalent to the Coli's PAWG threads on st0rmfr0nt, a section or thread where they worship Black women?

:sas1:

:comeon: look at that original thread in my first post. I personally do not believe the coli as a whole would go into a st0rmfr0nt direction but there can be groups formed from the coli that may have hateful/racist feelings that clique up. which 100% should not be tolerated. Look I'm not saying no one has the freedom of speech but we should also help educate people who are trying to spread hate and incite violence against any group. As I said it's not just blacks & whites. Everyone breh

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
You don't know either so what's the point in trying to impose your will on something you dont have control of and cannot forsee.

There is more to your agenda than what you're saying to us and admins.

We know what's going. I'll leave at that and good luck .

Would you rather stay on the side of caution and not have people affected by it or would you rather it just be put out there and accept/tolerate it.

Regardless people should have a better understanding and education.

If you are arguing that. Then not really sure what to tell you.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Would you rather stay on the side of caution and not have people affected by it or would you rather it just be put out there and accept/tolerate it.

Regardless people should have a better understanding and education.

If you are arguing that. Then not really sure what to tell you.

That's what's up bruh

Go do you

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:comeon: look at that original thread in my first post. I personally do not believe the coli as a whole would go into a st0rmfr0nt direction but there can be groups formed from the coli that may have hateful/racist feelings that clique up. which 100% should not be tolerated. Look I'm not saying no one has the freedom of speech but we should also help educate people who are trying to spread hate and incite violence against any group. As I said it's not just blacks & whites. Everyone breh

any evidence of these kinds of groups forming?

if you want to educate people who are trying to spread hate, make a thread that does just that, it can contain videos, literature, anecdotes or whatever else you'd like to add.

this thread doesn't accomplish that, this is the equivalent to a crimestoppers hotline except no one gets convicted and you don't get a reward.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
any evidence of these kinds of groups forming?

if you want to educate people who are trying to spread hate, make a thread that does just that, it can contain videos, literature, anecdotes or whatever else you'd like to add.

this thread doesn't accomplish that, this is the equivalent to a crimestoppers hotline except no one gets convicted and you don't get a reward.

Did you read the thread I posted? If you did you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Educate? I've posted links people take what they want, from it. If it doesn't accomplish it but you can understand and agree where I am coming from please help out.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Did you read the thread I posted? If you did you wouldn't be asking these questions.

we get that a thread was made, I read the thread.

if you want to educate, and you claim you want to, why not create an educational thread, it can contain videos, literature, anecdotes or whatever else you'd like to add.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
we get that a thread was made, I read the thread.

if you want to educate, and you claim you want to, why not create an educational thread, it can contain videos, literature, anecdotes or whatever else you'd like to add.

I did so I made this thread. And I said if you agree you can add videos

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I did so I made this thread. And I said if you agree you can add videos

the people you want to "educate" aren't likely to come to a snitch thread to be educated. let's be serious here.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
the people you want to "educate" aren't likely to come to a snitch thread to be educated. let's be serious here.

Well the people that have came in here are wondering what's going on all I'm saying is hate and racism shouldn't be tolerated regardless of which race.