Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
One man army, your resolve is impressive
:ehh:

I will say though, even though this should be a place where black folk unwind and chill it's filled a lot of negative energy. A lot of folks here seem to have a bitter/sweet obsession with white folk whether they'd like to admit or not, and it's not really a good look. There used to be a balance of laughter/fun and negativity, but now its just mostly the latter. From the round the clock race threads to the women bashing, it just comes off as bunch of bitter/depressed dudes who's mad at the world and using this place as a gateway to lash out. Its unhealthy. I miss the initial vibe this place had when it was first created. Everyone was chilled, just the right mix of fukkery/trolling/fun. Now it's about as depressing as the 7 o'clock news with all the negative threads.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Word to your own personal experience speak on it or stop it.
Sorry cac, you dont make the rules here. Cacs try to minimize black experiences by saying, but but, what have you been through. O a cop harrassed you? O a racist supervisor. O, you had the kkk at your door, thats not a big deal. You didnt have it as bad as they did back in the day. Start talkin bout palestine or mexican immigrants though. :mjlol: shyts pathetic.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Sorry cac, you dont make the rules here. Cacs try to minimize black experiences by saying, but but, what have you been through. O a cop harrassed you? O a racist supervisor. O, you had the kkk at your door, thats not a big deal. You didnt have it as bad as they did back in the day. Start talkin bout palestine or mexican immigrants though. :mjlol: shyts pathetic.

:what: explain who created racism. Do you really think it was white people?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

I will say though, even though this should be a place where black folk unwind and chill it's filled a lot of negative energy. A lot of folks here seem to have a bitter/sweet obsession with white folk whether they'd like to admit or not, and it's not really a good look. There used to be a balance of laughter/fun and negativity, but now its just mostly the latter. From the round the clock race threads to the women bashing, it just comes off as bunch of bitter/depressed dudes who's mad at the world and using this place as a gateway to lash out. Its unhealthy. I miss the initial vibe this place had when it was first created. Everyone was chilled, just the right mix of fukkery/trolling/fun. Now it's about as depressing as the 7 o'clock news with all the negative threads.

At least you see it breh. These people are trying to defend racism and hate. Acting as if it's a white and black thing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:what: explain who created racism. Do you really think it was white people?

Yes U fukking clown. U don't know any history do you??? U realize that whites created racial oppression to structure their capitalist mode of production with the transatlantic slave trade in the 1500s:what:U do know what that it is, right??? Man you are looking really bad here dude, you need to gain some more knowledge before you come in dropping garbage on m,y coli brehs

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Yes U fukking clown. U don't know any history do you??? U realize that whites created racial oppression to structure their capitalist mode of production with the transatlantic slave trade in the 1500s:what:U do know what that it is, right??? Man you are looking really bad here dude, you need to gain some more knowledge before you come in dropping garbage on m,y coli brehs

Wait are we talking about slavery or racism. Tell me who built the pyramids. And tell me how the Portuguese got the "slaves" by capitalist not "white" people you hit the nail on the head.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The vibe probably changed because our society changed and gave us a reason to take things more seriously. After the Zimmerman trial, there was a notable shift in the vibe.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The vibe probably changed because our society changed and gave us a reason to take things more seriously. After the Zimmerman trial, there was a notable shift in the vibe.
Not saying it didn't nor am I saying that we should ignore it, but what good does constantly dwelling on it do? How does it help?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not saying it didn't nor am I saying that we should ignore it, but what good does constantly dwelling on it do? How does it help?

Motivation. Way too many people still try too hard to fit in and be accepted when they'll never be fully accepted. People with similar goals talking among each other can benefit from the discussions.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Helps a new generation of black people face reality at a time when they understand racism as something that happened back in the 1800s.

We dont wanna end up like the jews sittin in a train like :dwillhuh: *they're probably taking us to mcdonalds*

We have white friends but very few white allies.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Motivation. Way too many people still try too hard to fit in and be accepted when they'll never be fully accepted. People with similar goals talking among each other can benefit from the discussions.
We're at a point where dudes actively go searching for negative shyt and bring it back here knowing it'll spark "discussion" and it still gets eaten up. I mean we've had platinum threads based on lies just because people are itching for that negative fix. You get out what you put in. How is that healthy? We're not talking awareness here, this is deeper than that.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Who do you think it was, i believe it was whites. White historians seem to be in agreement that this is true, and this is how the world is run, based on racism.

So are you stating whites created capitalism or nationalism? And who is "white" people to you.