Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So are you stating whites created capitalism or nationalism? And who is "white" people to you.
yes, yes they did. Nationalism came around in 18-19th century Europe, and Adam Smith birthed capitalism.

You are playing a dangerous game with words, and there is a lot of self denial within you when it comes to this topic.

Although I have no problem saying what i want, and saying remarks about whites, you need to learn the difference between racism, bigotry, and discrimination.

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m]
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

blacks have never, outside of the Moors of Spain, desired to rule over whites.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
Racism originated in Africa when the blacks wouldn't let non-blacks into their country. This started a feud between 'races.' Also, blacks have owned more slaves for longer periods of time than any other race in the world. FACT. Dummies on here think the world started in 1800 :laff:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
What truth? The FBI can't do anything regardless of complaints about free speech. There have racial threads on the Coli for years, racist speech is protected by the Constitution. If cacs and c00ns don't like the talk, they should leave.

The Coli and everyone who participates in it are protected 100% by free speech laws. The FBI can't do anything if people are offended, just like the FBI can't do anything and does nothing about threads, posts or websites where blacks are offended. This fact is all that matters when it comes to legal talks. As respects calls for civility, go back to your cave :cacc00n: . nikkas will stop when cacs, which will never happen.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/free-speech-or-threat-a-tough-call-sometimes

educate yourself can't be out here promoting violence. Sounds like you're accepting of these racial threads and see nothing wrong with them.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
yes, yes they did. Nationalism came around in 18-19th century Europe, and Adam Smith birthed capitalism.

You are playing a dangerous game with words, and there is a lot of self denial within you when it comes to this topic.

Although I have no problem saying what i want, and saying remarks about whites, you need to learn the difference between racism, bigotry, and discrimination.

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m]
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

blacks have never, outside of the Moors of Spain, desired to rule over whites.

Self denial? Game of words you are putting all whites against all blacks :mindblown: let's get this out the way we both know who capitalism and in turn created racism.

http://www.openculture.com/2013/08/albert-einstein-civil-rights-activist.html

The point I am trying to make is to have a certain reserve judgement because one particular group inside a race feels a certain way is wrong, the coli generalizes and you're part of that. And to incite violence because of it is not acceptable.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/free-speech-or-threat-a-tough-call-sometimes

educate yourself can't be out here promoting violence. Sounds like you're accepting of these racial threads and see nothing wrong with them.

I don't need your politically biased think tank bullshyt. Like I said, hateful speech is protected on constitutional grounds. The Supreme Court holds that all cases of speech are constitutional and permissable unless such speech leads to imminent violence. In practice the Court has never prosecuted free speech. The last hate speech challenge that went before the Supreme Court was defeated 8-1. Westboro Baptist Church--who say things like "all gays should die"--won its free speech case. The previous hate speech challenge was even more invidious:

"In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, (1992), the issue of freedom to express hatred arose again when a gang of white racists burned a cross in the front yard of a black family. The local ordinance in St. Paul, Minnesota, criminalized such racist and hate-filled expressions and the teenager was charged thereunder. Antonin Scalia, writing for SCOTUS, held that the prohibition against hate speech was unconstitutional as it contravened the First Amendment."

So people can even burn crosses on people's lawns and the Supreme Court will still hold such speech as constitutional. So in practice people can say whatever the fukk they want. Everyday there are racist threats, warnings, etc and FBI does nothing b/c it can't do anything. You think there would even be white supremacist websites if hateful words weren't constitutional? There have been crazy cacs that have gone on killing sprees after being incited by cac supremacist websites, yet the same cac supremacist websites are still running. You are an idiot.

Last edited:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I don't need your politically biased think tank bullshyt. Like I said, hateful speech is protected on constitutional grounds. The Supreme Court holds that all cases of speech are constitutional and permissable unless such speech leads to imminent violence. In practice the Court has never prosecuted free speech. The last hate speech challenge that went before the Supreme Court was defeated 8-1. Westboro Baptist Church--who say things like "all gays should die"--won its free speech case. The previous hate speech challenge was even more invidious:

"In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, (1992), the issue of freedom to express hatred arose again when a gang of white racists burned a cross in the front yard of a black family. The local ordinance in St. Paul, Minnesota, criminalized such racist and hate-filled expressions and the teenager was charged thereunder. Antonin Scalia, writing for SCOTUS, held that the prohibition against hate speech was unconstitutional as it contravened the First Amendment."

So people can even burn crosses on people's lawns and the Supreme Court will still hold such speech as constitutional. So in practice people can say whatever the fukk they want. Everyday there are racist threats, warnings, etc and FBI does nothing b/c it can't do anything. You think there would even be white supremacist websites if hateful words weren't constitutional? There have been crazy cacs that have gone on killing sprees after being incited by cac supremacist websites, yet the same cac supremacist websites are still running. You are an idiot.

Say all the hate stuff you want. It's not what is protected by the first amendment it's what is morally right. You think spreading hate that incites violence is not gonna get people coming to your front door. Be my guest. Matter of fact you will be their guests.

http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/anti-semitic-and-racist-websites-to-monitor-for-the-year-2014/

Act like people haven't gotten visited on these sites. You worried about the wrong thing, the wrong thing.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Say all the hate stuff you want. It's not what is protected by the first amendment it's what is morally right. You think spreading hate that incites violence is not gonna get people coming to your front door. Be my guest. Matter of fact you will be their guests.

http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/anti-semitic-and-racist-websites-to-monitor-for-the-year-2014/

Act like people haven't gotten visited on these sites. You worried about the wrong thing, the wrong thing.

you've warned us, thank you.

now we can't say we haven't been warned, job well done.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Thecoli isn't on there because thecoli is not a hate site.

All those sites listed is no way shape or form is comparable to thecoli.

Those sites were created with hate in mind.

Their intent is to promote white supremacy and go against race equality.

Thecoli introduce topics that highlight race equality, promote black knowledge , and excellence. Which site listed on that list promote blackness and provide a means of discussion for "US"?

None.

Just take your crusade somewhere else bruh and focus into something other than thecoli.

Like I said before, there's nothing wrong with thecoli.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Thecoli isn't on there because thecoli is not a hate site.

All those sites listed is no way shape or form is comparable to thecoli.

Those sites were created with hate in mind.

Their intent is to promote white supremacy and go against race equality.

Thecoli introduce topics that highlight race equality, promote black knowledge , and excellence. Which site listed on that list promote blackness and provide a means of discussion for "US"?

None.

Just take your crusade somewhere else bruh and focus into something other than thecoli.

Like I said before, there's nothing wrong with thecoli.

Nothing wrong with the coli? You must have not seen the original thread in the op and the plenty of racial remarks on here even sexist. The coli can do better but you can sit in ignorance. The coli promotes many things. All I'm saying is racism, hate speech and topics that incite violence should not be tolerated and if you don't agree. Says a lot about who you are.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nothing wrong with the coli? You must have not seen the original thread in the op and the plenty of racial remarks on here even sexist. The coli can do better but you can sit in ignorance. The coli promotes many things. All I'm saying is racism, hate speech and topics that incite violence should not be tolerated and if you don't agree. Says a lot about who you are.

we will continue to grow and do better, we're still a relatively new site, thanks for your concern.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
we will continue to grow and do better, we're still a relatively new site, thanks for your concern.

The last 20+ pages :usure: did you see any growth in almost 90% of the responses in the thread :heh: go in the rest of the coli and troll and make light of a serious topic.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Compared to the majority, the trolls are the minority . If you don't like a topic, you can report it, if you don't like a poster put them on ignore .

There's nothing wrong with me as a person.

And I am right, there is nothing wrong with thecoli. You're acting as if thecoli = troll/hate posters.

You're the only one sitting in ignorance by ignoring what we are saying to you.

Everything you listed as a reason to get things change on the coli still exist outside thecoli.

Start your change outside, somewhere it matters the most. No one is getting killed for inciting hate on thecoli.