Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I'm in that thread now. But I haven't read anything saying I hate a certain race.

Breh I have no story I just have a point racism is wrong on all fronts hate is wrong on all fronts and you don't battle racism with racism and hate with hate but if you so happen to do so tell me why you choose that path what personally affected you. Because there are other ways

Racism is never going away sadly. The wealth that are shared and how different races are represented in all kinds of media aren't equal and even the most innocent children will see this and ask why. Then they learn the fukked up history that's taught in their schools and then they're no longer innocent.

And as for my story, I won't got into much (since you don't have a story at all), but growing up as a Somalian in the UK from my country's civil war, I was getting different kinds of hate instead of that in the classic Black American experience.
Being seen as the worst kind of immigrant and be told I should "go back to Somalia" by whites, too dark to be seen as a "True Arab" by a few Arabs, etc. Things are better now though, but then I stay where I'm comfortable.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Racism is never going away sadly. The wealth that are shared and how different races are represented in all kinds of media aren't equal and even the most innocent children will see this and ask why. Then they learn the fukked up history that's taught in their schools and then they're no longer innocent.

And as for my story, I won't got into much (since you don't have a story at all), but growing up as a Somalian in the UK from my country's civil war, I was getting different kinds of hate instead of that in the classic Black American experience.
Being seen as the worst kind of immigrant and be told I should "go back to Somalia" by whites, too dark to be seen as a "True Arab" by a few Arabs, etc. Things are better now though, but then I stay where I'm comfortable.

I agree with what you are saying and their needs to be radical progressive changes in the institutional racism that exists.

As far as you sharing your story, I thank you and commend you very much. So how do you view whites and Arabs? And how do you deal with them socially?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"That's the first kid you brought up. Smh what that kid was evil breh"

You lost me here...

Wait you think George stinney was guilty?

The trial took 10 minutes!

George Stinney was evil but the ones who executed him weren't?

How about the two others I posted were they evil too? Did they deserve death?

I was hoping to hear your ideas, but I now see this would be a waste of time.

Maybe I'm interpreting what you said wrong so I'll give you another chance to explain what you posted.

See a black 14 year old convicted in 1944 and love these cacs so much you assume he's guilty because he confessed and he's evil brehs:mjlol:

And how often do you see nikkas calling for violence against white people?and if you did being that nikkas aint #inherently evil what makes you think any would actually go and kill random white people:wtb:? What hate speech have you heard on hear that really alarms you where you are worried another poster might do somebody harm or is preaching that others should?How is c00n offensive when nobody ever believes they are c00ns? Its a divisive but necessary word far as I see it:manny:...if anything you should be asking us to try to sensor ourselves just based on the fact that overusing these words takes away the impact if you use them casually about everything....but I look at it as coli is like a family:wow:....amongst each other we know what we mean when we talking about cacs,c00ns,fakkits etc....if you a casual browser you could get a fukked up idea about this place but those who have been around a while can read through the troll post,joke threads where we clown other races,ourselves,sexual orientations and understand what it is...but also can tell when we are entered into a powerful discussion....seems like you and anybody else upset lacks context not only when it comes to the coli but racism in America in general....I feel like even white posters who have been around us long enuff get it....those that want to be offended that's fine to but being that black and browns seems to be the majority on here at least as far as those who are the most vocal,if whites aint speaking up for theyselves in these threads maybe they understand it doesn't apply to them:manny:...or maybe they realize they dont have home field advantage on here so they just quiet and talk it all in and let us talk amongst ourselves about shyt they dont understtand....why you gotta be the cacs/c00ns spokesperson:dahell:?

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I agree with what you are saying and their needs to be radical progressive changes in the institutional racism that exists.

As far as you sharing your story, I thank you and commend you very much. So how do you view whites and Arabs? And how do you deal with them socially?

Like any white person that tries, I try to see people based on their individuality. But like them it gets hard blocking out my generalizing, stereotyping and how they think of me based on my race/ethnicity.
For example: When light-skinned people make comments or jokes about walking to the other side of the road whenever they see a black guy walking towards them, I start to think if they do that to me when I'm outside.

And from having bad experiences with Islam (teachers who hit you, family still being fresh from Somalia and being just as abusive if you did one thing wrong when it comes to Islam and the Quran, having a relative not getting buried in Saudi Arabia for not being "Arab enough", learning about Arab slavery, the whole 9/11 thing of course, etc), I felt no reason to care about them or the religion. I'm still researching on Islam and trying to regain my faith, at least for my mother's sake.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
You said someone can report this site..that's all I read..the FBI doesn't give a shyt about what some racist kids say on the Internet..I don't give a shyt so why would the FBI care

:ld: how do you know who these people are and what they are really about? What I was trying to get at is that there shouldn't be any room for tolerance of that in any kind over here. And violence especially if they are trying to promote violence. Also we shouldn't be promoting hate or racism.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
See a black 14 year old convicted in 1944 and love these cacs so much you assume he's guilty because he confessed and he's evil brehs:mjlol:

And how often do you see nikkas calling for violence against white people?and if you did being that nikkas aint #inherently evil what makes you think any would actually go and kill random white people:wtb:? What hate speech have you heard on hear that really alarms you where you are worried another poster might do somebody harm or is preaching that others should?How is c00n offensive when nobody ever believes they are c00ns? Its a divisive but necessary word far as I see it:manny:...if anything you should be asking us to try to sensor ourselves just based on the fact that overusing these words takes away the impact if you use them casually about everything....but I look at it as coli is like a family:wow:....amongst each other we know what we mean when we talking about cacs,c00ns,fakkits etc....if you a casual browser you could get a fukked up idea about this place but those who have been around a while can read through the troll post,joke threads where we clown other races,ourselves,sexual orientations and understand what it is...but also can tell when we are entered into a powerful discussion....seems like you and anybody else upset lacks context not only when it comes to the coli but racism in America in general....I feel like even white posters who have been around us long enuff get it....those that want to be offended that's fine to but being that black and browns seems to be the majority on here at least as far as those who are the most vocal,if whites aint speaking up for theyselves in these threads maybe they understand it doesn't apply to them:manny:...or maybe they realize they dont have home field advantage on here so they just quiet and talk it all in and let us talk amongst ourselves about shyt they dont understtand....why you gotta be the cacs/c00ns spokesperson:dahell:?

Nah I'm not a spoke person that's wrong. I'm just speaking out against racism and hate and potentially violence. Oh I get the interchange of these words amongst the community. And that's even a better way of putting it having sensors and sensoring ourselves because these words do get watered down. And thats exactly right the outside may not understand it. I actually do agree with most of your post. This is a serious thread tho and you see people coming in and out with the same coined phrases and terminology tho. So how can you be so sure people are just trolling or know when to turn it on or off. Apparently maybe you can not everyone may feel the need to or can't.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:ld: how do you know who these people are and what they are really about? What I was trying to get at is that there shouldn't be any room for tolerance of that in any kind over here. And violence especially if they are trying to promote violence. Also we shouldn't be promoting hate or racism.

fakkit

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Like any white person that tries, I try to see people based on their individuality. But like them it gets hard blocking out my generalizing, stereotyping and how they think of me based on my race/ethnicity.
For example: When light-skinned people make comments or jokes about walking to the other side of the road whenever they see a black guy walking towards them, I start to think if they do that to me when I'm outside.

And from having bad experiences with Islam (teachers who hit you, family still being fresh from Somalia and being just as abusive if you did one thing wrong when it comes to Islam and the Quran, having a relative not getting buried in Saudi Arabia for not being "Arab enough", learning about Arab slavery, the whole 9/11 thing of course, etc), I felt no reason to care about them or the religion. I'm still researching on Islam and trying to regain my faith, at least for my mother's sake.

And I respect all of your views based on your experiences breh breh. Do you feel the need to be violent or speak hatred to those that have hurt you or made to feel uncomfortable? If you do then you may have every right to. I can understand that. I like how you said you individualize the person and not the race which I think it's the key to all this. And since it seems you're very sensitive to this subject you can see why I took such a hard conservative stance. I believe racism and the people who share those ideas are evil and wrong.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm not a spoke person that's wrong. I'm just speaking out against racism and hate and potentially violence. Oh I get the interchange of these words amongst the community. And that's even a better way of putting it having sensors and sensoring ourselves because these words do get watered down. And thats exactly right the outside may not understand it. I actually do agree with most of your post. This is a serious thread tho and you see people coming in and out with the same coined phrases and terminology tho. So how can you be so sure people are just trolling or know when to turn it on or off. Apparently maybe you can not everyone may feel the need to or can't.

Because its the internet:mjlol:....All forms of social media from youtube,coli,facebook,twitter breeds a certain culture,slangs,inside jokes that people dont act or speak on when they log off....I feel like this thread had some good conversation,and some jokes at your expense:heh:....trust me nikkas will turn it off by the time they reach the next section of the forum when they aaallll in the Bugging Out section watching Ghetto Gaggers:mjpls:,or thirsting after a racist white bytch:mjlol:...letalong when they log off ,you know its a rap...consider thecoli the barbershop...white bashing happens,gay bashing,younger generation bashing,women bashing etc....some jokes happen,some good convo happens and everybody goes home:manny:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Because its the internet:mjlol:....All forms of social media from youtube,coli,facebook,twitter breeds a certain culture,slangs,inside jokes that people dont act or speak on when they log off....I feel like this thread had some good conversation,and some jokes at your expense:heh:....trust me nikkas will turn it off by the time they reach the next section of the forum when they aaallll in the Bugging Out section watching Ghetto Gaggers:mjpls:,or thirsting after a racist white bytch:mjlol:...letalong when they log off ,you know its a rap...consider thecoli the barbershop...white bashing happens,gay bashing,younger generation bashing,women bashing etc....some jokes happen,some good convo happens and everybody goes home:manny:

Breh let's hope so. At least in the barbershop you can see and hopefully are able to know the person you truly are talking to. Not so much on here.