Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
:what: I've been asking peeps for the past 3 days about their personal experiences and no one wants to speak out on them. But they wanna take on other people's battles and feels like it's holding them back. Now I make a thread saying all that is wrong and if someone feels that they don't need to resort into hate or violence or even being tolerant of racism no one wants to speak on it. But it's okay to label others as c00ns or new blacks or uncle toms. All people need to do is explain their stances on why they feel a certain way it's not even blacks vs whites it's racism vs racism. Hate vs hate. I wanna know why people seem that acceptable if they really do.

Was expecting to see your story and all I get is this?

Again, tell me yours (or if you already did, quote it) and I promise to tell you mine. :yeshrug:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Was expecting to see your story and all I get is this?

Again, tell me yours (or if you already did, quote it) and I promise to tell you mine. :yeshrug:

I asked you first my dude. I'm not playing this game with you. Speak on it or drop the matter and sit on the bench with your coli mates and keep thinking I'm spewing some kumbaya jargon while y'all neg dap each other and run around in ignorance. When you wanna come back in let me know and we can hear your story.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I asked you first my dude. I'm not playing this game with you. Speak on it or drop the matter and sit on the bench with your coli mates and keep thinking I'm spewing some kumbaya jargon while y'all neg dap each other and run around in ignorance. When you wanna come back in let me know and we can hear your story.

Why are you so afraid to tell your story?
I admit that I'm being silly by hiding mine behind a requirement from you, but you've been asking people for 3 days? Why are you so afraid?

And if you're this desperate, why not check the 23-page thread currently in TLR's front page that literally has "nikka wake up call" in its title?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-was-your-first-nikka-wake-up-call-like.211853/

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Why are you so afraid to tell your story?
I admit that I'm being silly by hiding mine behind a requirement for you, but you've been asking people for 3 days? Why are you so afraid?

And if you're this desperate, why not check the 23-page thread currently in TLR's front page that literally has "nikka wake up call" in its title?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-was-your-first-nikka-wake-up-call-like.211853/

I'm in that thread now. But I haven't read anything saying I hate a certain race.

Breh I have no story I just have a point racism is wrong on all fronts hate is wrong on all fronts and you don't battle racism with racism and hate with hate violence is totally wrong especially if it's not personally going after you. But if you so happen to do so tell me why you choose that path what personally affected you so I can understand better yet so we can all understand. Because there are other ways

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Not saying turn the other cheek breh persay I think there are ways to get back at racism other than violence though. Those backwards ass racist people that do cause harm and have put their hands on whichever race should have a to right defend their selves. I'm just advocating not to hate against a specific or many different races. I can't tell people what to do or not do. But people shouldn't lash out on any innocent people of a certain race. And since nobody has offered to explain why they feel the way they do I'm trying to figure out why bother posting.

Much appreciated for understanding the points I'm trying to get across tho
Racists can only be bred out or killed with few exceptions and all racism hinges on white people deciding to be racist or not since they are the ruling ethnic group and singlehandedly invented racism.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Tell you what.....

Sign up at storm front under the same handle you have here and make a thread like this. Tell them to stop with the racism preach equality and all the bullshyt your spewing on us.

Lets see how sincere you are.

st0rmfr0nt has already been reported. :camby:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Racists can only be bred out or killed and all racism hinges on white people no longer being racist

You say white people as if all of them are racist. And please tell the coli a personal experience as to why you feel the way you do. And you know what's interesting is that racism has been around since bible times breh. Tell me the first know example of racism if it's white people as you say.

Edit: white people didn't create racism.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You say white people as if all of them are racist. And please tell the coli a personal experience as to why you feel the way you do.
Most white people are racist or complicit in racism. They can see injustice against non whites and do nothing but see injustice against whites and rally a nation behind them. Going over each individual incident is pointless because all non whites see it bright as day. So do whites but again they don't care. Word to the aboriginies. Word to Treyvon. Word to the native americans. Word to men in prison for selling weed while whites legally sell weed. Word to the ghetto. Word to slavery. Word to africa. Stop it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most white people are racist or complicit in racism. They can see injustice against non whites and do nothing but see injustice against whites and rally a nation behind them.

Most of their "injustices" are bullshyt. During the whole Redskins "controversy" some dumb mother fukker tried to compare it to a white person being on the Cracker Barrel sign and tried to show it as some type of double standard. :dead:

The funny thing is that Cracker Barrel has a long history of racial discrimination against customers and employees.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Most white people are racist or complicit in racism. They can see injustice against non whites and do nothing but see injustice against whites and rally a nation behind them. Going over each individual incident is pointless because all non whites see it bright as day. So do whites but again they don't care. Word to the aboriginies. Word to Treyvon. Word to the native americans. Word to men in prison for selling weed while whites legally sell weed. Word to the ghetto. Word to slavery. Word to africa. Stop it.

Word to your own personal experience speak on it or stop it.