Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
"Saying words like cacs and c00ns makes you as racist as any white!" = "Kumbaya, my lord!"

What's there to misinterpret?

Same with ******, wetback, etc I wanna know why would someone retort to that language unless they personally feel a certain way. Care to explain why you would use those terms?

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Same with ******, wetback, etc I wanna know why would someone retort to that language unless they personally feel a certain way. Care to explain why you would use those terms?

1)Outside of maybe some circles, black racism is merely reactionary and not a feeling of superiority. Hate towards people darker than themselves have many layers to it.
2)Do you believe in white privilege and the white supremacy system? If not, then I think you're set on your ways and we'll have to agree to disagree here.
3)The last time I checked, blacks don't go onto sites declaring to kill whites let alone actually doing it.

Not all hate is equal.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
1)Outside of maybe some circles, black racism is merely reactionary and not a feeling of superiority. Hate towards people darker than themselves have many layers to it.
2)Do you believe in white privilege and the white supremacy system? If not, then I think you're set on your ways and we'll have to agree to disagree here.
3)The last time I checked, blacks don't go onto sites declaring to kill whites let alone actually doing it.

Not all hate is equal.

3) Go look at that original thread. That chimpout site was reported to the FBI ain't no kumbaya I'm not laying down for any racism nor should anyone.

2) do I believe subscribe to it no do I believe it exists yes. So what's your point that you're trying to make?

1) we have hate towards each other with the mindset of the house and field negro. Exactly very many layers. It's a cop out to say it's merely reactionary because if it was we would all be more united but we aren't. People hate for very many different reasons and no one wants to give a life experience on why they feel a certain way. So it's all mute people until we can get some truth to why posters feel a certain way

People feel for other people's experiences and not their own.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Depends on who is keeping count
Whites are winning.

Earlier you said blacks shouldn't fight fire with fire, hate with hate.

But the whole sum of our interaction with whites have been showing them forgiveness, love, compassion, acceptance and trust. We have never oppressed them on the level they did us. We never attack, we always react and when we do we are expected to forgive again and again and we do.

Yet they still do things like this

George-Stinney-Jr.jpg

Executing 14 year old black boys. And before you say "that was in the past, attitudes were different."

Here are two recent examples:

jordan_davis.jpg

Killed for playing Music.

porch-shooting.jpg

Killed for asking for help.

And then they have the audacity to expect us to forgive again.

You don't think its time for something different?
You don't its time for us to try something new?

We have given them over 500 years to treat us as subhumans
500 years to let them rape and pillage Africa
500 years to lynch and kill us as they please
We have given them over 500 years of our forgiveness and passivity and still they do want change.

Now whites are currently saying things like they are oppressed now.
These people have no sense of compassion for other groups of people, they refuse to respect the humanity of others.

The time for forgiveness is done, its time for retribution, its time for us to finally start putting blacks first.

It's time for you to stop caring about white people's hurt feelings and start caring about your peoples lives.

Fighting fire with love hasn't worked for over 500 years.

Its time to fight fire with fire.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Earlier you said blacks shouldn't fight fire with fire, hate with hate.

But the whole sum of our interaction with whites have been showing them forgiveness, love, compassion, acceptance and trust. We have never oppressed them on the level they did us. We never attack, we always react and when we do we are expected to forgive again and again and we do.

Yet they still do things like this

George-Stinney-Jr.jpg

Executing 14 year old black boys. And before you say "that was in the past, attitudes were different."

Here are two recent examples:

jordan_davis.jpg

Killed for playing Music.

porch-shooting.jpg

Killed for asking for help.

And then they have the audacity to expect us to forgive again.

You don't think its time for something different?
You don't its time for us to try something new?

We have given them over 500 years to treat us as subhumans
500 years to let them rape and pillage Africa
500 years to lynch and kill us as they please
We have given them over 500 years of our forgiveness and passivity and still they do want change.

Now whites are currently saying things like they are oppressed now.
These people have no sense of compassion for other groups of people, they refuse to respect the humanity of others.

The time for forgiveness is done, its time for retribution, its time for us to finally start putting blacks first.

It's time for you to stop caring about white people's hurt feelings and start caring about your peoples lives.

Fighting fire with love hasn't worked for over 500 years.

Its time to fight fire with fire.

That's the first kid you brought up. We don't know the true facts of this case breh.
http://listverse.com/2011/05/14/top-10-young-killers/

“only when asked to arise and be sentenced, did he appear nervous and slightly excited” (Rowe, p.1)

On June 16, 1944, the United States set a record when they executed George Stinney (14 years old), the youngest person to be legally executed in the US during the twentieth century. George was convicted of the murder of two girls named Betty June Binnicker (11) and Mary Emma Thames (8) who were both found in a muddy hole. The girls suffered severe fractures to their skulls, inflicted by a railroad spike found some distance from the town. George confessed to the crime and said that he wanted to have sex with Betty but ended up killing the girls. He was tried and sentenced to death in the electric chair; the case was not appealed because his family had no money to pay for a continuation.

Ain't no one forgiving anyone. And you post other people life experiences. What about your own? I'm not defending racism against any racist. :camby: we not saving no white supremacist and letting them get away anything. Where do I say that?

Last edited:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
3) Go look at that original thread. That chimpout site was reported to the FBI ain't no kumbaya I'm not laying down for any racism nor should anyone.

2) do I believe subscribe to it no do I believe it exists yes. So what's your point that you're trying to make?

1) we have hate towards each other with the mindset of the house and field negro. Exactly very many layers. It's a cop out to say it's merely reactionary because if it was we would all be more united but we aren't. People hate for very many different reasons and no one wants to give a life experience on why they feel a certain way. So it's all mute people until we can get some truth to why posters feel a certain way

People feel for other people's experiences and not their own.

1) People having different experiences of racism doesn't contradict with what I said. People may be taught to be racist by their parents or had a terrible moment in their lives, but it all ends with them not trusting those lighter than them and seeing anyone darker people them as beasts . It's always been like this and it sadly will continue. As for us not coming together, sure it's annoying but it's what makes us human.

2) The world is filled with the "white=good, black=bad" mentality and the history taught in our schools is rich full of it. So of course anti-black slurs strike deeper than anti-white ones. The last thing a black person needs in this world is to be compared to an ape and be reminded that people genuinely believe in this.

3) How about going into detail?
Did the site specifically do something like threaten to kill people?
Why are they still up?
And what does a site called "Chimpout" have to do with here?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
That's the first kid you brought up. Smh what that kid was evil breh. :camby:

“only when asked to arise and be sentenced, did he appear nervous and slightly excited” (Rowe, p.1)

On June 16, 1944, the United States set a record when they executed George Stinney (14 years old), the youngest person to be legally executed in the US during the twentieth century. George was convicted of the murder of two girls named Betty June Binnicker (11) and Mary Emma Thames (8) who were both found in a muddy hole. The girls suffered severe fractures to their skulls, inflicted by a railroad spike found some distance from the town. George confessed to the crime and said that he wanted to have sex with Betty but ended up killing the girls. He was tried and sentenced to death in the electric chair; the case was not appealed because his family had no money to pay for a continuation.

Ain't no one forgiving anyone. And you post other people life experiences. What about your own?

"That's the first kid you brought up. Smh what that kid was evil breh"

You lost me here...

Wait you think George stinney was guilty?

The trial took 10 minutes!

George Stinney was evil but the ones who executed him weren't?

How about the two others I posted were they evil too? Did they deserve death?

I was hoping to hear your ideas, but I now see this would be a waste of time.

Maybe I'm interpreting what you said wrong so I'll give you another chance to explain what you posted.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
1) People having different experiences of racism doesn't contradict with what I said. People may be taught to be racist by their parents or had a terrible moment in their lives, but it all ends with them not trusting those lighter than them and seeing anyone darker people them as beasts . It's always been like this and it sadly will continue. As for us not coming together, sure it's annoying but it's what makes us human.

2) The world is filled with the "white=good, black=bad" mentality the history taught in our schools is rich full of it. So of course anti-black slurs strike deeper than anti-white ones. The last thing a black person needs in this world is to be compared to an ape and be reminded that people genuinely believe in this.

3) How about going into detail?
Did the site specifically do something like threaten to kill people?
Why are they still up?
And what does a site called "Chimpout" have to do with here?

1) yes different experiences yet not one poster including yourself have given me their own experience. And racism is thought in different forms no doubt.

2) ok so we need to educate people. Clearly I've been saying that in many of my past posts.

3) chimpout is a neo nazi white supremacist hateful site. That needed to be reported. Why is it still up because the FBI probably wants people to go on there it's easier to track it's harder to track them if they shut them down and it becomes smaller splinter groups. Someone brought up the site chimpout and people believe I'm just sticking up for white people and why that site isn't reported. Well it was racism is wrong in all fronts.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
"That's the first kid you brought up. Smh what that kid was evil breh"

You lost me here...

Wait you think George stinney was guilty?

The trial took 10 minutes!

George Stinney was evil but the ones who executed him weren't?

How about the two others I posted were they evil too? Did they deserve death?

I was hoping to hear your ideas, but I now see this would be a waste of time.

Maybe I'm interpreting what you said wrong so I'll give you another chance to explain what you posted.

Was he not quoted into saying he wanted to have sex with the girls but opted to kill them instead? I understand the trial took 10 minutes it was wrong and the kid was wrong. Here you go if you happen to believe the kid was innocent or not given a fair trial hopefully now in today's society they can look at DNA and get people off. http://www.innocenceproject.org/200/ip_200.pdf

Not sure about the two other people and look there are 1 million different sad stories out there about racism. How about you stop showing me other examples and speak about your own.

If not you're truly just looking for sympathy we can all show pictures of injustice.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
1) yes different experiences yet not one poster including yourself have given me their own experience. And racism is thought in different forms no doubt.

Tell me yours (or if you already did, quote it) and I promise to tell you mine. :yeshrug:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Tell me yours (or if you already did, quote it) and I promise to tell you mine. :yeshrug:

:what: I've been asking peeps for the past 3 days about their personal experiences and no one wants to speak out on them. But they wanna take on other people's battles and feels like it's holding them back. Now I make a thread saying all that is wrong and if someone feels that they don't need to resort into hate or violence or even being tolerant of racism no one wants to speak on it. But it's okay to label others as c00ns or new blacks or uncle toms. All people need to do is explain their stances on why they feel a certain way it's not even blacks vs whites it's racism vs racism. Hate vs hate. I wanna know why people seem that acceptable if they really do.