Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
when I read the OP I thought :dahell: how did this get sticked...then I saw the responses :salute:

Two wrongs don't make a right

so what does make it right? I've never advocated violence but black people need to be aware of what's going on. Before you answer I want to let you know I'm done being the Moral Angel while every other group steps all over us.

:comeon: you gonna let a few neg reps hold you back? Peeps are being ass backwards and can/may turn into violent events. Plus racism is not healthy it's cancer. That "c" word was specifically to get back at white people that call us the "n" word none of those should be accepted and it shouldn't be part of the culture. It's ignorant and I know you see it breh.

you got that much of a problem with the word Cac? All white people aren't cacs breh...but the ones that are oppressive & racist deserve that term. They've done great harm to us with actions not words. Its the least we can do to vent our frustrations. You sound white breh.

or maybe you just one of these types. :beli:

pending neg if you can't answer the question in a coherent/knowledgeable way.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
when I read the OP I thought :dahell: how did this get sticked...then I saw the responses :salute:

so what does make it right? I've never advocated violence but black people need to be aware of what's going on. Before you answer I want to let you know I'm done being the Moral Angel while every other group steps all over us.

you got that much of a problem with the word Cac? All white people aren't cacs breh...but the ones that are oppressive & racist deserve that term. They've done great harm to us with actions not words. Its the least we can do to vent our frustrations. You sound white breh.

or maybe you just one of these types. :beli:

pending neg if you can't answer the question in a coherent/knowledgeable way.

If you took the time to read my OP you wouldn't waste my time asking me to explain. Ignorance is ramped throughout this thread. Posters trying to divert attention from hoc or other racist things and put it on me.

You can decide, approach it like Malcolm X or MLK. Ask yourself who made a bigger impact?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
If you took the time to read my OP you wouldn't waste my time asking me to explain. Ignorance is ramped throughout this thread. Posters trying to divert attention from hoc or other racist things and put it on me.

You can decide, approach it like Malcolm X or MLK. Ask yourself who made a bigger impact?

Malcolm X & MLK are both needed in our community. Yin/Yang There is a reason one is propped up & one is covered up. If Malcolm's voice was appreciated by blacks as much as MLK we would NOT be in the position we are in right now & that's fact.

I still want to know what is the right answer if the 'two wrongs' isn't it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should know if any violence results from this they can be held legally responsible for not preventing or reporting it. As for the other sites I'll be making a visit there too. None of it's ok and your opinion of me means zero given your poor character!
I won't speak for anyone else, I hope you get your ass beat for this stupidity. Anyone equating us with racist sites that call for the extermination of black people needs to have their melon cracked open. fukkouttahere. :camby:

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
jg5ah3.png

get DE fukk out of here.

i betcha black folk dont go on sf to talk about pm's of hate/speech threads or racism
you cannot reform the devil

i dont give a fukk what a cracker ass cracker thinks.
stop :cape:for these damn cacs.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
95% plus of this board is trolling. People still haven't figured it out, yet. The Feds don't need anybody to snitch to them. We are in the age where privacy is a joke. If TheColi is being watched it ain't high on the list and the person assigned is probably goofing off half the time. Much more dangerous places. Somebody mentioned st0rmfr0nt being in the news recently. I have no doubt that behavior online can have consequences but these comparisons between TheColi and st0rmfr0nt have got to stop. Makes zero logical sense.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Malcolm X & MLK are both needed in our community. Yin/Yang There is a reason one is propped up & one is covered up. If Malcolm's voice was appreciated by blacks as much as MLK we would NOT be in the position we are in right now & that's fact.

I still want to know what is the right answer if the 'two wrongs' isn't it

People shouldn't fight fire with fire. People should kill racism with education and common sense. I think we can all safely agree if someone is racist they are probably not smart. We show them we can do everything they can do and even better. MLK and Malcolm may have been ying and yang but who really gets recognition? Malcolm had his own people trying to murder him breh much less people on the outside.
:shaq2: My face when cats act like disparaging words by black people is what perpetuates racisim. :camby:How we see white people has never held any weight on how black people are viewed and treated. So quit trying to push this fake ass narrative of all hate being equal:childplease:
Words by black people? It's any words against any race. Whites to blacks, Mexicans to blacks, blacks to Asians whatever and etc. and who is "we" how we see white people? We all need to be respected b. And when confronted with racism let them do them but we don't have to say f a certain race or what not. It's not hoc it's hor hard on racism period.
I won't speak for anyone else, I hope you get your ass beat for this stupidity. Anyone equating us with racist sites that call for the extermination of black people needs to have their melon cracked open. fukkouttahere. :camby:
The coli is no where near as bad as sf straight up but that thread isn't a thread that should be allowed on the coli as for other hateful racial threads. Sf has demonic stuff on there straight up

jg5ah3.png

get DE fukk out of here.

i betcha black folk dont go on sf to talk about pm's of hate/speech threads or racism
you cannot reform the devil

i dont give a fukk what a cracker ass cracker thinks.
stop :cape:for these damn cacs.
Sf is straight up wrong we better than them breh. They all need to be put in check. But we don't need to hate them to stand against them. And I'm not saying we all gotta turn the other cheek. We just gotta find better ways to denounce their thinking.

this is jew double talk, no wonder your user status is MLK.

always want us to turn the other cheek instead of confronting hate with even more hate

This is ignorant. Why would you confront hate with more hate?

95% plus of this board is trolling. People still haven't figured it out, yet. The Feds don't need anybody to snitch to them. We are in the age where privacy is a joke. If TheColi is being watched it ain't high on the list and the person assigned is probably goofing off half the time. Much more dangerous places. Somebody mentioned st0rmfr0nt being in the news recently. I have no doubt that behavior online can have consequences but these comparisons between TheColi and st0rmfr0nt have got to stop. Makes zero logical sense.

No one compares the two. One is white supremacist site that clearly isn't trolling. And the other site has people who think they it's ok to spread hate speech for daps and recognition but probably don't hold these ideas in their life outside the coli. Which is exactly why trolling on racism can be very dangerous. For the most part everyone is anonymous here and we don't know people's life experiences so when people say certain things we don't know who is really being serious or not and we don't know what is probably truly leading them. You may think the Feds are or are not watching "the coli" but they are watching for hateful things like in my op. And it's across the board for every race. Sf should be in the news and ousted. The coli shouldn't have hateful racist threads against any race period it's not a good look. There shouldn't be any tolerance for racism breh.