Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Imajor, you and them other Sambo and c00ns can gtfoh with this bullshyt. This lil shyt we talk in here is nowhere near as racist or dangerous as those cac sites.

You can't even read the comment section of youtube or any other blog site without seeing "******" this or "chimp" that.

For the most part a large section of black people don't participate in online discussions. The internet is filled with hate speech against blacks, as is a more dangerous Avenue the actual media.

And you're here on a hip hop board crying that we are too mean? Gtfoh!

Thecoli.com is one the FEW sites where black people can fire any shots at cac's. And I frequent quite a few sites, cac's be giving us that work in covert and overt ways.

:ohhh: so what is the coli? Breh I'm not saying we can't speak out against sites like chimpout or storm front. Chimpout is just extreme hateful and so is st0rmfr0nt and they do need to get that work. So is the coli a place to speak out against racism? Or add to it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: so what is the coli? Breh I'm not saying we can't speak out against sites like chimpout or storm front. Chimpout is just extreme hateful and so is st0rmfr0nt and they do need to get that work. So is the coli a place to speak out against racism? Or add to it?

there is no comparative racism coming from black people on this forum, NONE

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Jews are the most oppressed and attacked race there is and they still came out on top. Whether you're a Jew or not a Jew everyone knows Jews got money. How they start from gas chambers to owning nba teams and tv stations? Through violence? :heh: pardon me I have to laugh at that. They got back at people they held them back and now are running the world.
:mjlol: I think its time for lunch. This is getting to deep into your emotions. Jewish people were and are everywhere.

Germany wasnt where most jews lived and jews had money before and after Germany. What are you talking about. The situation in Germany is like assuming the entire black race is in America.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
there is no comparative racism coming from black people on this forum, NONE

You're right there may not be that type of hate that those 2 websites have. But racism is wrong. It seems like most racism comes from white people straight up breh. We don't need to add to it let them be ignorant and burn.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right there may not be that type of hate that those 2 websites have. But racism is wrong. It seems like most racism comes from white people straight up breh. We don't need to add to it let them be ignorant and burn.

jews are all racist by default. their core belief is they are gods chosen people, and are inherently superior to us stupid goyim

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Most black people do breh. Speak on your experiences.

I'll do that when the thread permits. I will share my experiences but i will also share my rage, and my racial humor, logical or not. Just because things get racial doesnt mean everyone is suddenly going to take an unrealistic above it all stance on www.thecoli.com. The site has no issues degrading women but a few cacs get called names and suddenly we gotta have a sit down and talk like we're on Capital Hill. THIS THE COLI nikka and you sound touched and effected. Stop it.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
miss me with random links, tell me WHO is oppressing jews. jews control most of the wealth in this country. nobody is oppressing you. nobody can even look at a jew wrong w/o it being a hate crime :bryan: WHO IS OPPRESSING JEWS? Jews are oppressing the world through their banking systems

That's the point that's how they got back at people by controlling the money. The same way the Jews took over tv and banks is the same way we excel at sports/music and they get mad we don't need to be racist we just gonna be better than them and let them stay mad. :ahh: