Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
can i get a brief summary of what this thread is about?
i'm not reading all of this.
Whites catching feelings seeing the word cac on their monitor and seeing race related threads where they get clowned and shyt on so they snitch to mods or some kind of house negro mod snitches to a white mod to make changes in a thread he may deem offensive to whites. Mods basically getting tired of all that white boys crying, whining and complaining and some of the mods themselves are catching feelings.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
can i get a brief summary of what this thread is about?
i'm not reading all of this.

OP dislikes the racist and derogatory terms used on thecoli

Mostly words like cac and newblack.

Thecoli majority dont care because there's nothing with the terms since they're used accurately to describe a group of people.

That's it basically

The only prime who are offended are the people who believe in reverse racism

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Whites catching feelings seeing the word cac on their monitor and seeing race related threads where they get clowned and shyt on so they snitch to mods or some kind of house negro mod snitches to a white mod to make changes in a thread he may deem offensive to whites. Mods basically getting tired of all that white boys crying, whining and complaining and some of the mods themselves are catching feelings.

Thecoli majority dont care because there's nothing with the terms since they're used accurately to describe a group of people.

That's it basically

i've seen posters openly refer to themselves as cacs...seems to me like there is a segment of white posters who embrace and identify with the word.
then there are the ones who apparently are railing against it in the shadows?

btw, what is a "new black" and how is it different from plain old black?

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i've seen posters openly refer to themselves as cacs...seems to me like there is a segment of white posters who embrace and identify with the word.

I still think of cac as another word for Caucasian or white. Thats probably why they identify with it.

Newblack was started by Pharell and used to describe desentized blacks that dont believe white people are the problem for racism. Newblacks believe our problems are our own fault and there's nobody to blame

http://radio.com/2014/06/18/howard-...ed-with-pharrell-williams-new-black-comments/

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

The coli is satiring this by basically aligning this philosophy with someone who is unrealistic, idealistic and possibly teetering on house nikkatry.

A board of black posters is just to real for the internet and by internet i mean cacs.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I have no problem with a certain race voicing their opinion about a certain race that oppresses them.

And if people wanna talk about their experiences about how a certain has held them back let's do that.

The coli posters that take on these ideologies that they don't truly believe in. Why even make posts about them. Because there are people that truly feel like that and now think it's okay to speak on it.

If people have been physically beaten up or been threatened by a certain group. Go ahead and round up your posse and beat the breaks of them. :shrug: but don't all of a sudden say your some Malcolm x wanna be and never had to deal with a day he's gone through. Y'all can eliminate each other with hate. :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is ignorant. Why would you confront hate with more hate?
whats smart or wise about turning the other cheek towards your annihilation?

i notice when Palestinians chuck ineffective bombs in Israels directions, y'all dont turn the other cheek. y'all willl level an entire block of men, women and children to get your point across. :mjpls:

i want my black brehs to see jews trickery in action. trynna force you to remain passive while they destroy you.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
whats smart or wise about turning the other cheek towards your annihilation?

i notice when Palestinians chuck ineffective bombs in Israels directions, y'all dont turn the other cheek. y'all willl level an entire block of men, women and children to get your point across. :mjpls:

i want my black brehs to see jews trickery in action. trynna force you to remain passive while they destroy you.

:what: Israel don't play no games USA has to hold them back because they are about that life. And no one wants another world war. :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Israel don't play no games USA has to hold them back because they are about that life. And no one wants another world war. :camby:

Exactly, they fight HATE with more indiscriminate hate. but you're a jew, so of course you're down with that

FF to black people. same fukking kikes have the nerve to tell us to turn the other cheek and pay it no mind. fukk outta here :camby:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

That's it basically

The phone call was made

The coli must be made cac friendly and you negroes must be controlled

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Imajor, you and them other Sambo and c00ns can gtfoh with this bullshyt. This lil shyt we talk in here is nowhere near as racist or dangerous as those cac sites.

You can't even read the comment section of youtube or any other blog site without seeing "******" this or "chimp" that.

For the most part a large section of black people don't participate in online discussions. The internet is filled with hate speech against blacks, as is a more dangerous Avenue the actual media.

And you're here on a hip hop board crying that we are too mean? Gtfoh!

Thecoli.com is one the FEW sites where black people can fire any shots at cac's. And I frequent quite a few sites, cac's be giving us that work in covert and overt ways.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Exactly, they fight HATE with more indiscriminate hate. but you're a jew, so of course you're down with that

FF to black people. same fukking kikes have the nerve to tell us to turn the other cheek and pay it no mind. fukk outta here :camby:

The Jews are the most oppressed and attacked race there is and they still came out on top. Whether you're a Jew or not a Jew everyone knows Jews got money. How they start from gas chambers to owning nba teams and tv stations? Through violence? :heh: pardon me I have to laugh at that. They got back at people they held them back and now are running the world.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Jews are the most oppressed and attacked race there is and they still came out on top. Whether you're a Jew or not a Jew everyone knows Jews got money. How they start from gas chambers to owning nba teams and tv stations? Through violence? :heh: pardon me I have to laugh at that. They got back at people they held them back and now are running the world.

the jews are the most oppressed race? :bryan: what the fukk? :bryan: who is OPPRESSING JEWS? the african jews in israel would like to have a word with you :bryan:

if jews started at the bottom, why did they receive (and continue to receive) reparations? thats how they've advanced. dishonest business practices, manipulation, deceit, and constantly pretending like they're OPPRESSED