Hate Speech/Threads and Racism brooklynzo

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exposing your racist ass does not equate madness.

Then expose away, breh. So far all you have is a youtube comment from 2 years ago by a guy who obviously isn't me.

Tell me that's not the best you can do.

Also, what happened to...

im done with your bigoted ass.

Are we done or are we exposing? Lemme know, cause if we exposing, imma get some popcorn.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Then expose away, breh. So far all you have is a youtube comment from 2 years ago by a guy who obviously isn't me.

Tell me that's not the best you can do.

Also, what happened to...

Are we done or are we exposing? Lemme know, cause if we exposing, imma get some popcorn.
its not about fukkery, or popcorn. you a hypocrite. shyt isnt funny, nor is it meant to be. keep deflecting, you racist.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not about fukkery, or popcorn. you a hypocrite. shyt isnt funny, nor is it meant to be. keep deflecting, you racist.

No no, you're wrong. This is actually certifiably hilarious (again, not what happened to you, that was foul).

But the fact that...

1. You developed real-life feelings about a youtube comment.
2. You then attributed that to a guy on a whole different website just because the name was similar.
3. You still think it's me.

:laugh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many of them know about projectcovo though? really, your argument is weak as fukk. i know it was you, you racist piece of shyt

Breh I don't fukking know. Seriously, how many people from SOHH do you know who actually called that shyt ProjectCovo. :comeon: Just answer that part of the question.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
No no, you're wrong. This is actually certifiably hilarious (again, not what happened to you, that was foul).

But the fact that...

1. You developed real-life feelings about a youtube comment.
2. You then attributed that to a guy on a whole different website just because the name was similar.
3. You still think it's me.

:laugh:
1. calling you out on your racist rhetoric does not equate real life feelings. i just thought people should know your hypocrisy
2 & 3. im supposed there is a random person with knowledge about projectcovo with the name brawler. ok. keep denying your racist ways.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. calling you out on your racist rhetoric does not equate real life feelings. i just thought people should know your hypocrisy
2 & 3. im supposed there is a random person with knowledge about projectcovo with the name brawler. ok. keep denying your racist ways.

I just realized I'm the one being trolled. :snoop: