Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What did he get exposed for again? I remember @Nicole0416 was involved.
Huh?? what the fuk are you talking about? Involved in what??? and why are you tagging me in this? How am I involved in anything when I haven't even been on here a year yet? I comment on stuff and discuss just like everyone else.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just trying to add to the fukkery :whoa: Don't be so paranoid, you are acting guilty :sas1:
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I see some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I seem some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.
:damn::damn::damn:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Just trying to add to the fukkery :whoa: Don't be so paranoid, you are acting guilty :sas1:

fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I seem some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.

WOW :dead: