Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll cop an xbox for this, and then likely sell it again. I actually bought an xbox 1 before i got my PS5 but i sold it because all the game i was playing were on ps5.

But that’s on brand for you you coward!:pacspit:

You turned your back on Misty, on Jessica, on the Defenders, on Harlem and more importantly on Pops!!

You labeled an Opp until you do right by pops!

All this shyt happening in NY and you sit in your damn club watch Skrulls, Machines, The Hand, Drugs, variants from other dimensions, and etc destroy the streets:pacspit:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
It's a lot of people that haven't played this game that have feelings about it simply because it's not on their console of choice. I think we all know if it was some of these hot takes and criticisms wouldn't exist.
A lot of the feeling about it are skeptical hype after Fallout 4 and 76.

Don't get me wrong; FO4 was a great game, but absolutely a step down in the RPG mechanics. You go from 3 and NV where skills and dialogue checks could open up new pathways, and ever character you made felt like a unique RP experience, to 4 where almost every dialogue option was yes, sarcastic yes, no, and more details. Was also disappointing how you'd find a cool new area like a fighting ring or robot race track, but instead of some cool side quests, it just devolves into killing things.

If Starfield leans heavily into being an RPG with branching dialogue, multiple ways to finish quests, and interesting skills, it could be amazing. Hard to say with NO GODDAMN REVIEWS OUT YET.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But that’s on brand for you you coward!:pacspit:

You turned your back on Misty, on Jessica, on the Defenders, on Harlem and more importantly on Pops!!

You labeled an Opp until you do right by pops!

All this shyt happening in NY and you sit in your damn club watch Skrulls, Machines, The Hand, Drugs, variants from other dimensions, and etc destroy the streets:pacspit:
:picard: a nikka can't have his own club?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s like damn man….. let it go (Sony Stan/Xbox Haters)

I’ve never seen no one come at Uncharted, TLOU or Spiderman the way Sony Stan’s are whining, complaining and attempting to disparage this game
All Meach and Mad ever do is concern troll. You're a chill dude and pretty light with the stannery, but Xbox nation is not sending their best. Then you have minions like that Allen Iverson guy and @Loose and all these other faggits running around making threads about Forspoken or Forbidden West or FF16 performance mode or whatever, another Playstation exclusive coming to PC and yada yada and now when the shoe is on the other foot want to bytch and moan

These nikkas are just as annoying as you think Sony Stans are, even moreso, since Sony Stans are stanning games and not Phil Spencer interviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All Meach and Mad ever do is concern troll. You're a chill dude and pretty light with the stannery, but Xbox nation is not sending their best. Then you have minions like that Allen Iverson guy and @Loose and all these other faggits running around making threads about Forspoken or Forbidden West or FF16 performance mode or whatever, another Playstation exclusive coming to PC and yada yada and now when the shoe is on the other foot want to bytch and moan

These nikkas are just as annoying as you think Sony Stans are, even moreso, since Sony Stans are stanning games and not Phil Spencer interviews
Unhinged :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

100%

We get trolled year round, its just that xbox doesn’t release enough games for it to ever go the other way, and when they do its not games anyone cares enough about.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nothing edgy or controversial about what I said.

Be honest you see a movie trailer with Ellen page runnin around the zombie apocalypse killing big grown ass men and coming to terms with his/her gender identity, you going to see that movie???:usure:

But that ain’t what she did though. She chased dude down and put hands to him like buster Douglass then choked him out.

Would have been cool from a gameplay and narrative perspective if she actually fought like a young girl would in this situation.

Her sexuality is the secondary storyline or her character development arch.

Which is fine. Just not the type of media that appeals to me:manny:

No you weirdos do this anytime the game is criticized just to run to excuses and ad hominem attacks:stopitslime:

If you are gonna present the game as masterful storytelling and character development then you got accept criticism to that end.

If this was some fantasy setting and she had superpowers or something then there would be nothing to say. But they want you to feel this game. They want you to be sad cause you killed a dog. But I’m also supposed to pretend physics don’t exist and a young 90 pound girl can beat up grown men like she’s mike Tyson :francis:

The game story clearly revolves around her being gay in the apocalypse.

Don’t know why y’all like to play dumb

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

tenor.gif

Going out sad

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still remember his concern troll threads about Ellie bashing Nora's head in, and about FF16's "medieval approach to blackness" or some shyt like that
Talking about a game after release is normal behavior.

You guys just take any criticism as “trolling”

Naughty Dog and the entire games industry positioned the game as LGBTQ tales

I say it and you get on your feelings to the point where you still bring it up to this day like I insulted your momma. :mjlol:

I’ve posted plenty of threads about black representation in games. Just with FF16 you got your defense panties in a bunch again. And that shyt ain’t even really a sony game :wow:

It ain’t me. You dudes really have issues. Y’all be on attack mode, complain mode, concern mode 24 fukkin 7.

Evan at 2:38AM :mjlol:

Seek help.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Talking about a game after release is normal behavior.

You guys just take any criticism as “trolling”

Naughty Dog and the entire games industry positioned the game as LGBTQ tales

I say it and you get on your feelings to the point where you still bring it up to this day like I insulted your momma. :mjlol:

I’ve posted plenty of threads about black representation in games. Just with FF16 you got your defense panties in a bunch again. And that shyt ain’t even really a sony game :wow:

It ain’t me. You dudes really have issues. Y’all be on attack mode, complain mode, concern mode 24 fukkin 7.

Evan at 2:38AM :mjlol:

Seek help.
:hubie: ight