Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wish people can stop manufacturing a beef between Starfield and BG3. They're both vastly different RPGs and I feel many are using the xbox delay to push this beef between them. BG3 is great, but it's weird seeing xbox players trash it (not saying you are), and Sony fans using it as ammo against Starfield. People need to feel blessed that we're playing 2 potential GOTYs
BG3 been out for YEARS. Nobody fukkin cared.

Now it’s the be all end all game of the forever. :beli:

And i think it’s a great game. Video game journalism/discourse is hype/hate driven. People always rushing to hype/hate the next thing.

Some reviewers even pushing back now after the game was held up against games like cyberpunk for being “done” and not buggy. Game was out in early access for years, but still got some of the same bugs and fukkery as other games, they just show up late in the game, broken updates, lost saves, etc. But the reviews were already written talmbout how “polished” the game is. Which also calls in to question how much reviewers actually played this huge game:mjpls:

But, whatever, it’s a good game, and internet people gone do what they do:manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a lot of people that haven't played this game that have feelings about it simply because it's not on their console of choice. I think we all know if it was some of these hot takes and criticisms wouldn't exist.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this on Twitter, and why even post this lol? An IGN journalist trying to slander the game near embargo lift without playing it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's a lot of people that haven't played this game that have feelings about it simply because it's not on their console of choice. I think we all know if it was some of these hot takes and criticisms wouldn't exist.
It's a lot of people that haven't played this game that have feelings about it simply because it's on their console of choice. Cuts both ways.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just saw this on Twitter, and why even post this lol? An IGN journalist trying to slander the game near embargo lift without playing it

Goatfield exposing a lot of people.

These are the people writing reviews and articles directing the gaming conversations.

She’s not the only one either. People are really bothered by this game for some reason :mjpls:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Goatfield exposing a lot of people.

These are the people writing reviews and articles directing the gaming conversations.

She’s not the only one either. People are really bothered by this game for some reason :mjpls:
I think it's going to be the craziest day on social media for gaming lol.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: xbox stans and this victim complex

yall soft and annoying as fukk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:comeon: I didn't even say anything about the damn game or its quality

like I said soft and annoying

It’s like damn man….. let it go (Sony Stan/Xbox Haters)

I’ve never seen no one come at Uncharted, TLOU or Spiderman the way Sony Stan’s are whining, complaining and attempting to disparage this game

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'll cop an xbox for this, and then likely sell it again. I actually bought an xbox 1 before i got my PS5 but i sold it because all the game i was playing were on ps5.